I'm finally here

I'm in Tijuana now, gearing myself up for the 7:15am pick up by Ernesto. I get my tests / bloodwork done in the morning, and go from there :)

I just want to thank all of you guys for being so encouraging and positive the past few weeks.

It's because of that I'm not a nervous wreck right now. I'm here by myself, but I don't feel like I am because I have so many good friends that I've met through here (Heidi, Dawnie, Denise, and of course Bill :) )

Honestly -- thank you all! I'll be sure to keep you posted on the action :)

ps... I love the zebra donkeys!!! :)

You are in great hands, good luck and keep us posted!

never did see the zebras :angry:

Good luck Shannon! You are gonna love your band. Take care! :D

I'm in Tijuana now, gearing myself up for the 7:15am pick up by Ernesto. I get my tests / bloodwork done in the morning, and go from there :)

I just want to thank all of you guys for being so encouraging and positive the past few weeks.

It's because of that I'm not a nervous wreck right now. I'm here by myself, but I don't feel like I am because I have so many good friends that I've met through here (Heidi, Dawnie, Denise, and of course Bill :) )

Shannon,

I'll see you there this evening. I'm so glad someone else is getting banded with me tomorrow.

Pam

Shannon!!!!

I told you to stay away from the donkeys :)

Glad you made it to TJ safely and I'm assuming you're being a good banddaughter and are doing your coursework.

Hope you found time to enjoy the pool today.

We're thinking about you and can't wait to get a phone call after you have your surgery and you're all LOOPY :)

Love ya!

BANDMOM

Shannon.. Hope that you are enjoying your day at the pool. Just think next year when we go to Mexico, we will be skinny hotties in our bikinis at the pool. Good luck tomorrow and call when you get a chance.

*BIG HUGS*

Heidi

You're going to do great, kiddo. I used the Force to see ahead, and things will go magnificently. I'm proud of you for making the decision, and stepping up and making the call to go through with it. As the others have said, I will echo... it's day one of a whole new world. The front of the fishing boat will just never be the same now : )

UPDATE:

I'm all good now :) I was the first to go into the surgery, I'm not sure how that worked -- but no arguments from me :)

All went really well -- I told them that I had a history of being pukey after anthestheic.. and so far -- so good! The took good care of me..

Boy is it hard to type when you 're still a loopy.

LOts of Errors.

xoxoxoxo

Thank you all for your support!

ps... Pam is going well too :)

CONGRATULATIONS =D> =D> =D> WELCOME TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF BANDLAND!

I'd say Shannon was REALLY LOOPY ....

Come on, who dreams about Martha Stewart unless they are on really good drugs ;)

Love ya Shannon!!!!

So glad your surgery went well and I have been waiting over a month to type this to you:

WELCOME TO BANDLAND!!!!

UPDATE:

I'm all good now :) I was the first to go into the surgery, I'm not sure how that worked -- but no arguments from me :)

All went really well -- I told them that I had a history of being pukey after anthestheic.. and so far -- so good! The took good care of me..

Boy is it hard to type when you 're still a loopy.

LOts of Errors.

xoxoxoxo

Thank you all for your support!

ps... Pam is going well too :)

I'm so glad it went well, keep us updated on your progress. I am so excited for you. Jelious, I hope I am next.

Hey there Shannon. So glad ot get an update. I hope everything went well today. Like everyone sys you are in gret hands. I have 6 days and counting. I can't wait. i wish July 29th was tomorrow! I can't wait to hear about your experience. Get some rest and be well. Can't wait to hear form you!

:) Elaina

hey beautiful lady! wanna see my junk?! hey my sista - finally i'm home and excited to hear about how you're doing. my flight out of san diego got cancelled and i spent 7 hours in the stinking airport trying to get a new flight out. turns out that's not so fun when you've just had surgery :wacko: they put me up in a gorgeous hotel for the night and flew me home yesterday through chicago, first class. one of my incisions has opened slightly but seems to be okay.

i forgot your pinapple juice! let me know how you're doing and when you come home :)

I think Dawnie must have been right -- when I wrote that message I actually... didn't think i wrote that... Hmmm.. 1 tequila and 2 tequila drugs should have a waiver not to use the net, or cal Dawnie while under the influences.

He he... So all 9? of us were pretty groggy today. We went to revolution ave again today, where im aparently a really good bargainer! (drug side affect)

I slept for a few hrs, and have now decided to start taking those Gas X strips.. i have having painful burps and hiccups even. Arghh-- air!

Anyways.. sorry for to Heidi and Dawnie who had to put up with my loop stories. I promise to call you again once of these days when I'm not flying so hi.

xoxoxo

love you all :)

ps.. sorry bill, no pics of "paper" thong :P

ps.. sorry bill, no pics of "paper" thong :P

Bill smiles... perhaps he enlisted the assistance of someone banded a little later than you : )