Favorite Sayings in Mexico

Julie (happygirl02) and I were walking on Revolution Ave yesterday, and decided we should make a list of all the saying we loved in mexico that we heard in those 2 hrs. Feel free to add yours too:

1. Give me just 1 mexican minute

2. Oh, you're breaking my mexican heart

3. Come into my store, and buy something you don't need. (I think he needs new translation)

4. Wanna buy some junk?

5. I'll give you a deal, it's almost free...

**smiling, I'll keep adding to the list if I remember more, or hear more :)

Too funny, I couldn't handle it on Revolution street, We were there for a total of

10 minutes!

So I guess the only phrase I heard was

"come back come back"

"Senorita..come back!!" Senoritaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........ Senoritaaaaaaa.......................

I told many of the hard pressuring Mexican salesmen that I will come back after I had a chance to look around and was told "Yeah that's what my wife said and I haven't seen her in over a year!"

Julie (happygirl02) and I were walking on Revolution Ave yesterday, and decided we should make a list of all the saying we loved in mexico that we heard in those 2 hrs. Feel free to add yours too:

1. Give me just 1 mexican minute

2. Oh, you're breaking my mexican heart

3. Come into my store, and buy something you don't need. (I think he needs new translation)

4. Wanna buy some junk?

5. I'll give you a deal, it's almost free...

**smiling, I'll keep adding to the list if I remember more, or hear more :)

I didn't have my surgery at OCC, but here is one of my favorites for when I am in Mexico on vacation... "Donde esta el bano?" :) Just kidding!

My husband a I were walking in front of a club (you know...a nude girl club). This guy says, "Senor, Senor...come, come inside our club...you will like." My husband said, "What? No! I am married!" Then (this is what gets me!!!!), the guy says, "she can sit outside here and I will give her free drinks!" I shook my finger at him and said, "You are so naughty!" "That is bad, bad!" (Can you tell I have 3 little boys at home, I talk with my kids a lot and then sometimes when I talk with adults I end up talking like I do with my kids.)

LOL,

Dianna

I heard the same things except, I have one that will beat them all!!!! I was asked if I was having a baby! #-o All I could do was laugh. I plan to go back, this time I hope I can be a pretty lady instead of a pregnant one! :P