When you reach your goal....

I second that! One thing I hated the most was taking my son to an amusement park and I couldn't get on the rides. :( I can't wait until I can do this. Another thing is take him to the park and be able to play with him and keep up. That's my goals.

I am really self-conscious of dancing in public.....I want to take a dance class. I just don't want to look like the hippo's in Fantasia! Silly, huh?

Oh, I also want to go horseback riding.....have been afraid of hurting the horses! Oh, and scuba diving...don't think they make wet suits big enough!

I want to go to a fancy Mexican resort in the summer and wear a bikini. If I ever fit in one, I may wear bikinis the entire trip. I haven't wore a bikini in years and can't remember if I ever looked good in one. <_<

I want to go to a fancy Mexican resort in the summer and wear a bikini. If I ever fit in one, I may wear bikinis the entire trip. I haven't wore a bikini in years and can't remember if I ever looked good in one. <_<

That reminds me of something I need to post

I WANT TO PUT ON MY DAUGHTER'S JEANS!

(They're a size 7)

1. I want to fly on a plane and be able to put the tray down for a drink. I always have to act like I don't want anything because I am too embarrassed that the tray won't go down.

2. I want to go on a cruise with my husband and wear gorgeous dresses and strappy heels and not feel like 10 lbs of potatoes in a 5 lb bag.

3. I want to wear a bathing suit and not feel self conscience.

4. I want to not have to worry about weight limits for anything. Rides at Disney World, Zip Lines in Costa Rica, Taking a mule down the grand canyon. I want it all!

Mostly, I just want to be healthy and feel like my old self again... I am 1/3 of the way there! :)

1) I want to take the extenders off my seat belts (Oh wait I have done that last weekend) ;)

2) Wear a swim suit.

3) Order a smaller lab coat at work!

4) Be able to fit into a booth at a resturant. (Oh I can do that now).

5) Get out of my kyak by myself with out my husbands help!

6) Go out and buy all new clothes!

As we continue on our journeys take a minute and see if you can do it now. It's lots of fun. I am enjoying my time.

1) I want to take the extenders off my seat belts (Oh wait I have done that last weekend) ;)

2) Wear a swim suit.

3) Order a smaller lab coat at work!

4) Be able to fit into a booth at a resturant. (Oh I can do that now).

5) Get out of my kyak by myself with out my husbands help!

6) Go out and buy all new clothes!

As we continue on our journeys take a minute and see if you can do it now. It's lots of fun. I am enjoying my time.

I tested your #4 on Friday of last week...went to the local restaurant for lunch and I usually have to move the table when I get into the booth, and it was embarrassing.....last time I didn't and my friends noticed right away...huge NSV for me!!!

OICU812...you crack me up!

I want to go out with my family and not be an embarrassment to them. I also want to be able to wear a bikini and go on a shopping spree and be able to buy the cute clothes...not the ugly ones for fat people!

I want to participate in a ROPES course training....do all the stuff on the high elements. I could not do the high elements as they did not have a harness to fit me. I am TERRIFIED of Heights..but think if I can conquer my weight..I can do heights too.

parade around naked :P

If I lose the weight, I may forget the bikini and go naked too... lol

That is hilarious!!

1. I want to wear smaller scrubs at work and not constantly be waiting for someone to ask me "When are you due?" or "are you pregnant too?"

2. I just want to have sex with my husband!!

3. No more seat belt extenders for me. On my trip to the OCC for my fill on Delta airlines I didn't need one!!So that's one down.

4. I want to shop in the juniors section and buy the cute stuff I see in style, not the fat lady's sweats and old lady shirts!!

5. I want to water ski again. Or at least be able to think I can. I used to do competitions only 10 years ago. Also to fit into my wetsuit again. I used to be a water baby all summer long and frolic and play in my numerous swim suits, including bikinis,

with no problems. Even went topless with no shame!!

And as someone else said most of all for sure is to get my health back. No more diabetes, sleep apnea and hopefully some sort of relief from the chronic pain I endure on a daily basis. !!