LOAN GUY SAYS OK TO GO!!

Ok so he called and said we are approved. So now I guess they send the payment. Not sure what I am suppose to do, do I put money down to hold my date or is that taken care of by the bank. I sent Lori an email, hopefully she will tell me if I need to send any cash down. I am really nervous now. I thought I would be jumping off the walls excited but now I hear myself saying things like, hmm really I'm not that fat. Hmm, maybe if I could just quit eating. I guess I am just scarred. I want this, I have waited and bugged the banks, hubby and I are going to do this. Positive thinking...I just want everything in order. I hope this turns out ok, I have never been to Mexico. I am trusting that what you guys tell me about OCC is for real. It seems too good to be true. Could this really be happening for us? ok-------wait------ here is comes-------- YEAH!!! :D:D:D

:lb10: :lb21:

Yippee for you Kim and hubbie. Can't wait for your surgery. Yes this will happen. I remember when I got the ok on my financing I called the OCC first thing. No hesitation at all. And I had the double thinking like you have right now.

So now you can really Believe!!! He does make things happen!!

Hi Stormy,

I'm new here too and so excited for you! I am feeling exactly as you are! I am dealing with somewhat different issues, but I am terrified and excited all at once. I came here so scared and the people here have literally been saints with the way they have made me feel at ease. Lori is wonderful too and I know that everything will go well once I get to OCC.

So, just go full-speed ahead and I bet you won't ever look back! ;)

:lb10: :lb21:

Yippee for you Kim and hubbie. Can't wait for your surgery. Yes this will happen. I remember when I got the ok on my financing I called the OCC first thing. No hesitation at all. And I had the double thinking like you have right now.

So now you can really Believe!!! He does make things happen!!

Where did you go to get your airline tickets, I am thinking right through the airline, or do you think there is somewhere cheaper?

Where did you go to get your airline tickets, I am thinking right through the airline, or do you think there is somewhere cheaper?

I used the website"Cheaptickets". I watched it for a number of days and then finally bought when the prices dipped. I did not check directly through the airlines as I have always just used this site. It's the easiest one for me. There are a number of others you just google "airline tickets" and they all come up. I warn you though many of them show a cheap price and then the taxes make up the price to what the cheaptickets sight is. Good luck on you tickets

I used the website"Cheaptickets". I watched it for a number of days and then finally bought when the prices dipped. I did not check directly through the airlines as I have always just used this site. It's the easiest one for me. There are a number of others you just google "airline tickets" and they all come up. I warn you though many of them show a cheap price and then the taxes make up the price to what the cheaptickets sight is. Good luck on you tickets

I just sent on paypal the $1000.00 to hold our surgery date, I have not heard back yet that everything is ok, I am going to throw up now. :wacko: :lb12:

Oh you are too cute! I had the same feelings. Imagine though for me when I had to cancel my first surgery and lose the plane tickets and thought I'd never get it done and had just also lost the deposit. I waited another 3 months before I got approval. Again :lb10:

What's hubby's level of happiness? Excited, nervous? down right scared? All of the above? You guys will do great and especially because you have each other. Now just trust this will happen smoothly and safely as it did for all of us!!

I just sent on paypal the $1000.00 to hold our surgery date, I have not heard back yet that everything is ok, I am going to throw up now. :wacko: :lb12:

Hun, just relax you are gonna be just fine! Read up, know what to expect and a new world will unfold. Truly, the band is the best gift I could have given myself. I wish I'd known about it years ago as Will T said but it just wasn't available back the day. I'd give up my diamonds before I'd give up my band. hehe

PTL! I am so happy for you. :) Doing the happy dance, doing the happy dance!

Thank you so much everyone for your responses and love. ><' ><' I even made a Portland friend connection. My husband says he dont have any real friends. Maybe I just found him one. Julie has a hubby that can actual talk to my husband in a language he would understand, you know that construction talk. It is exciting to meet someone on here with so much in common. What a great site. I can't wait to meet people who have had this done. Once I do through it, I will play it forward by helping someone else go through it. Such as the cycle of life. How great is that? I am really scarred, mostly of leaving my son for the weekend, but I am considering this an adventure I will never forget. Maybe it will bring hubby and I closer than ever. :wub: ><'

I believe it will bring you and your hubby closer together, you can support each other through the good and tough times and understand what each other is going through.

I don't really know anyone in my city, who's had it done...but this forum has been so wonderful!!

Best of Luck!

Congratulations!! You will not regret the surgery. It's the best thing I have ever done for myself.

As far as airline tickets go,.........go to www.kayak.com they will scan all airlines and you can pick from them.

Tanya

Hi Kim,

I'm in Tijuana right now!! I was just banded on Friday and I feel pretty dog gone good!!! I don't regret my decision one bit!! I did the second guessing alot but finally just told myself...I am resolved I am going forward!!!

You won't regret it!