Want to know what you'll look like at your goal weight?

Check out this site http://www.weightview.com/new/

Apparently you can upload a picture of yourself at your current weight and they will edit that picture of you looking as many lbs lighter as you choose. It is totally free so it's worth trying... You guys know I am up for anything so I submitted my most reecent bikini picture, and once they send it back (about 48hrs)

I will post my edited picture for you guys...

I thought some of you might want to try it and have some fun with it. Let us know what you think of the site, and if you submit your picture post the resuts here for us.

Guest CaraMBA09

MamaMichelle - OMG...I love that! I took a bikini before shot a few weeks ago and was H-O-R-R-I-F-I-E-D...but figured I had to have something to remember how fat I managed to get.

I will send mine in too!

C

I got mine back, I totally love it. What a motivator. Thanks so much, I love this site!!! They even shrunk my butt. HAHAHAHA

It's is super fun, I loooooooooooooove the wedding idea I was heavy when we got married and I hate that our wedding pics show me looking that way...

Not sure if I ever posted these before but here are some pages from our wedding album...

e004_std.jpg

e011_std.jpg

e012_std.jpg

I'll post a link to see the rest if anyone is bored and wants to check them out.

It's is super fun, I loooooooooooooove the wedding idea I was heavy when we got married and I hate that our wedding pics show me looking that way...

Not sure if I ever posted these before but here are some pages from our wedding album...

e004_std.jpg

e011_std.jpg

e012_std.jpg

I'll post a link to see the rest if anyone is bored and wants to check them out.

That is way cool! I am waiting for my picture also

OMG as I have said so many times in the past...you find the coolest and interesting things for us members. thank you

You look marvalous darling...I am going to try a picture too.

I did it, took a picture yesterday and it came back this morning, for those who want a peak:

http://www.weightview.com/new/resultsshown...bbingStarchy414

Well Michelle,

Since I have personally met you I thought how beautiful of a person you are!!! I must also say you are so beautiful in your wedding pictures. OK, your just beautiful period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

jenn

Just an FYI for all of you ladies...I am a photographer/digital artist and can tell you that I know how that is done and, in fact, do it all the time for the model portfolios that I work on. I do a lot of slimming of love handles, noses, and even the opposite for lip plumping, etc. It's a super easy process and they probably have several people doing the pics and some probably take off a bit more than others do. It's a cool idea, and can be time consuming to do a photo if you take off a fair amount of weight, so I'm surprised they do it for free. It's a nice thing to offer and fun...I agree! ;)

Hi Jen,

We saw the Oprah Show and Cassie is indeed a beautiful young woman. She's done a fantastic job and I wish her well in the future.

Terr

Well Michelle,

Since I have personally met you I thought how beautiful of a person you are!!! I must also say you are so beautiful in your wedding pictures. OK, your just beautiful period !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

jenn

;) sent mine in too..cant wait to see it!!
That is way cool! I am waiting for my picture also

Here is mine..I hope this works. I don't see much difference in mine. LOL

My Results

I can see the difference in your waist, you are so slim already everywhere else there's not alot they could do silly girl!!

I did it, took a picture yesterday and it came back this morning, for those who want a peak:

http://www.weightview.com/new/resultsshown...bbingStarchy414

Looks great, glad we've got another brave bikini babe here!!

Well Michelle,

;)

jenn

Thanks Jenn, you're such a dear and I owe so much to you since it was your segment on Oprah that finalized my choice to get the band, and of course choose Dr. Ortiz!!

Just an FYI for all of you ladies...I am a photographer/digital artist and can tell you that I know how that is done and, in fact, do it all the time for the model portfolios that I work on. I do a lot of slimming of love handles, noses, and even the opposite for lip plumping, etc. It's a super easy process and they probably have several people doing the pics and some probably take off a bit more than others do. It's a cool idea, and can be time consuming to do a photo if you take off a fair amount of weight, so I'm surprised they do it for free. It's a nice thing to offer and fun...I agree! ;)

It says that you can purchase a hard copy (to print out I assume) for $5 so they must make money that way, and by selling/advertising products geared towards heavy people who are the ones visiting their site.

Here is mine

http://www.weightview.com/new/resultsshown...pass=paddock203

thank god I finally did something with that hair, UG

Great to see you in a pic other than your avatar!!

http://www.weightview.com/new/resultsshown...Straightaway800

Here is mine, I hope the link works. They didn't change my face! My head looks too big....I hope my legs look like that someday!!

I think they did slim your face down some, that's a hard thing to edit without looking distorted (body contouring is much easier) and those are some killer legs!