Oh what a wonderful day!!

I ordered some clothes from Old Navy since all my 16's are falling off of me. I ordered 12's thinking by Winter I could wear them. They just arrived and I zipped them right up!! What a glorious day for me! I am pretty sure I didn't even wear 12's in high school! LOL I am on cloud 9!

So take my word for it. I went from a TIGHT 20 to a 12 in 4 and a half months! The lap band works if you follow the rules, exercise properly and change your mindset on eating habits! It really, really works!

That is wonderful =D> =D> =D> You should be so proud of yourself.

LMAO! I am gonna be in debt! I just placed another order through Old Navy. It's stuff and save time so you get 20% off everything you buy! Woo!!!

I ordered some clothes from Old Navy since all my 16's are falling off of me. I ordered 12's thinking by Winter I could wear them. They just arrived and I zipped them right up!! What a glorious day for me! I am pretty sure I didn't even wear 12's in high school! LOL I am on cloud 9!

So take my word for it. I went from a TIGHT 20 to a 12 in 4 and a half months! The lap band works if you follow the rules, exercise properly and change your mindset on eating habits! It really, really works!

That is AWESOME, way to go! CONGRATULATIONS!! :clapping: :lb10: :lb21: =D>

LMAO! I am gonna be in debt! I just placed another order through Old Navy. It's stuff and save time so you get 20% off everything you buy! Woo!!!

Constantly needing to buy new clothes...what a fantastic problem to have!!!! :P

I still have a few outfits in a 12 that I WILL be wearing this spring. I can't wait!!!

Congrats!!!

Congrats Kim!!! Thanks for sharing your success with us. It gives those of us just starting this journey hope and encouragement.

Jessica

Yay, Kim! That is so great!!