Almost 5 months post-op Pics

Here are some pics I took today - my hubby's bday today! About to go out to celebrate!

HPIM1515.jpg

HPIM1517.jpg

And, of course a few pre-op....

wed.jpg

002.jpg

You look soooooooooooooooooo great Misty, you are totally shrinking all over (lucky duck) I can also see so much confidence and pride in your face, you deserve it!!

P.S. I didn't realize you were at 174!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to update that fitness pal thing so everyone can see how great you're doing!!

You are so beautiful! Your arms are so much smaller than before. You should be very proud! :D

That's totally was I was talking about, my arms aren't changing at all and Misty has the arms of a 16 year old (so jealous)

But Michelle, your arms ARE changing!! Just look closely at your pix, your arms are looking great!! :D

{all of you is looking great!!}

Thank you all so much for the nice comments. Some weeks are tough - I hate when the scale does not move. But I just try to keep on keeping on!! Anyway, thanks again!!!

You look soooooooooooooooooo great Misty, you are totally shrinking all over (lucky duck) I can also see so much confidence and pride in your face, you deserve it!!

P.S. I didn't realize you were at 174!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need to update that fitness pal thing so everyone can see how great you're doing!!

Well - actually my weight has fluctuated a lot the last couple of weeks. 174, 176, 175 etc. The ticker is updated but it keeps 182 on there as the half way point but my fish is acutally past that point. For that reason, I am thinking about changing back to tickerfactory.

You are so beautiful! Your arms are so much smaller than before. You should be very proud! :D

Thanks - that means a lot - I hated my arms before!

That's totally was I was talking about, my arms aren't changing at all and Misty has the arms of a 16 year old (so jealous)

Ok - 16 year old - not hardly! But thanks anyway!

You're doing so WELL! Happy b-day to DH, too!

He says thanks!

But Michelle, your arms ARE changing!! Just look closely at your pix, your arms are looking great!! :D

{all of you is looking great!!}

I definately agree. Michelle, quit being modest! You know you are the mac-daddy mama!! LOL. You have shrunk everywhere!!!! Including arms!!

OH MY GOD !!!!! Please tell me I am going to look like that . WOOOOOOO WEEEEEE WOW. Smoken!!!!

WOW!!!

[plop]

I'm sorry, this is Bill's computer, also known as HAL-9000, completing his message automatically. It seems that he fainted from overexposure to the photographs embedded in the thread. He would want me to offer his highest compliments and admiration for "sticking to it" as he would say. He will revive eventually and continue to post periodically. As he would say "be well"

HAL-9000

Talk about hot! I had to turn the screen on my computer off; I thought you would burn your image into it!

Congratulations, sweetheart!