25 pounds down

Since I can't change my ticker I wanted you all to know where I am with my loss. Yes it's true as of today I'm 25# down :party:

I thank you all for helping me get to this milestone. I only have a few hours today before work to get packed for our 9 day camping vacation to Lake Ponderay (sp) in Northern Idaho so I won't have much time to spend here before I actually leave tomorrow. I almost feel withdrawal starting to kick in. I usually spend at least an hour here in the AM and today I am so rushed. Just know if there is any way while on vaca I will check in, if not I will just relax, enjoy some long awaited time with my husband and his family and stay on track to the best of my abilities. We have not gone on a vacation for over 4 years except for 1 3 day weekend then to the coast. This will be fun.

Bon Voyage!!! :sun_bespectacled: :sun_bespectacled: :sun_bespectacled: :sun_bespectacled: :sun_bespectacled: :sun_bespectacled:

Great job, Julie! 25 lbs is nothing to sneeze at! You and I are on similar tracks. I was banded 6/12 and have lost 23 lbs! Have a wonderful vacation and we'll miss you while you're gone.

Denise

Since I can't change my ticker I wanted you all to know where I am with my loss. Yes it's true as of today I'm 25# down :party:

I thank you all for helping me get to this milestone. I only have a few hours today before work to get packed for our 9 day camping vacation to Lake Ponderay (sp) in Northern Idaho so I won't have much time to spend here before I actually leave tomorrow. I almost feel withdrawal starting to kick in. I usually spend at least an hour here in the AM and today I am so rushed. Just know if there is any way while on vaca I will check in, if not I will just relax, enjoy some long awaited time with my husband and his family and stay on track to the best of my abilities. We have not gone on a vacation for over 4 years except for 1 3 day weekend then to the coast. This will be fun.

Bon Voyage!!! :sun_bespectacled: :sun_bespectacled: :sun_bespectacled: :sun_bespectacled: :sun_bespectacled: :sun_bespectacled:

We need some new photos? Come on, cough them up!!!

Julie~

You are amazing!! You are such a big part of this forum and I appreciate your friendship very much. I am so happy for you to be losing your weight at such a nice speed.

Have a wonderful time on your vacation!

Have FUN!!!

Congrats Julie! Awesome. I myself hit the 26 pound mark yesterday. It's an amazing feeling! I love my band! Have fun!

Congrats, you have done amazing!!

How come you can't change your ticker. I go to www.tickerfactory.com and update it everytime I lose a lb. I copy the BB? area and paste it into my signature on this forum and update...works everytime.

Keep up the great work!!

What do you mean " I copy the BB? I can't figure it out either.