Onderland!!!

I just wanted to share the wonderful new with you all. I have offically made it into "one"derland. I weighed this morning before getting ready for work and I was down to 199.2. I know I still have a long ways to go but this is a BIG VICTORY for me since I haven't weighed 19something in a LONG time. I will also have to put my pictures up of my goal dress. I tried it one about two weeks ago, and it fit. It was actually a little big on top (oh no my boobs are shrinking :lb12: )

GO ME!

You lucky ducky! I have about 6 pounds to go to reach that goal.....it has been stalled for a while now, but will be back at the gym when the kids go back to school in a few days!

I think starting back to school is what has helped me. I am walking and everything all day, plus it is HOT here and we are in the middle of softball season so I am sweating my boobies off, since I still have my butt (I can't wait to start losing there!!)

Me and the hubby are going out tonight, I may tear the tags off the ol'dress and wear it tonight. ;)

Great job Flan. You had your surgery done the day before me. I remember seeing you in the lobby. I though gee...She is a real pretty girl. I bet you look completely amazing. Congrats.

I think starting back to school is what has helped me. I am walking and everything all day, plus it is HOT here and we are in the middle of softball season so I am sweating my boobies off, since I still have my butt (I can't wait to start losing there!!)

Me and the hubby are going out tonight, I may tear the tags off the ol'dress and wear it tonight. ;)

Congrats,, I hope you post a picture of you out on that date with that new dress on.. That could be an inspiration to all of us.

I'm sooo proud of you Heidi -- I'm hoping I'll be at that point soon too! 19_ sounds great right now :)

Let's see that pic!!

((HUGE HUG))