Done with surgery

Hi everyone. We arrived yesterday for pre-op and then today, I got to be the first person to have surgery today. It went fast and smooth. I do feel a little bad right now about 4-5 hours after my surgery. I am having bad pain in my left shoulder and the back on my left shoulder blade. It also hurts when I take deep breaths and I feel pressure in my chest. Almost like something is stuck or too full. I hope this goes away soon. I take regular walks trying to work it out and feel better. Vix just came out of surgery a few minutes ago, she was last. So I am sure she will be on in a while and tell you all about her surgery. I will check back in a while hopefully feeling better

I am so happy for you. I can't wait to get mine. Keep us updated. Tel Vix we are waiting for her.

This is very important. Walk Walk Walk. The more you walk the more you move those gas pains. I walked more the few days after surgery than I did in years. It does help. Glad you are one of us.

walk and sip. walk and sip.

gas x strips or phayzme soft gels (open them and put them in something dont swallow them). the softgels contain 3 x the medication for gas :) do NOT take the big red bus tour. walk, dont ride in the jumbly streets.

So glad that everything went well! I'm sure you will be feeling better in to time. Be sure to scope out the good deals - I wanna get me a couple of new purses! :)

Hi All,

I am home from my adventure to the OCC!!! I arrived back in Toronto late last night and was greeted by my Husband and 3 Daughters. All went well. I can still feel some gas build up in my belly even after a few days. My surgery was Wed. Morning. Feeling a little dizzy today, I travelled all day yesterday, it was a hoot walking across the border with all of the natives! I am now sipping some broth and looking forward to less of me!

KIM

Hi All,

I am home from my adventure to the OCC!!! I arrived back in Toronto late last night and was greeted by my Husband and 3 Daughters. All went well. I can still feel some gas build up in my belly even after a few days. My surgery was Wed. Morning. Feeling a little dizzy today, I travelled all day yesterday, it was a hoot walking across the border with all of the natives! I am now sipping some broth and looking forward to less of me!

KIM

Hey!! Congrats Kim - that's awesome! Glad you're home and get some rest!

Welcome to band land! Glad to have you! Good luck. Rest, walk and drink lots of water!