Finally Made it into the 160's!!

Michelle, You are such a beautiful girl!

Guest CaraMBA09
I finally made it into the 160's!!! I think my 2 days a week with the trainer is already paying off!!

Also here is my newest pic from this weekend- Me @ 169lbs!!

l_5feeb60f3bb15c158afd44b9e693a806.jpg

Here are some face pics from Feb 2008 and March 2008 to compare:

gallery_11221_12_93874.jpg

Michelle! You look MAH-velous darling!

Your face has gotten so thin, I just love following your progress...you are a true inspiration!

You are rockin' the trainer! Way to go!

keep up the good work, C

=D>

You are a knockout!! Congrats!!

I am two weeks post surgery and yesterday I cleaned off all of the suture glue. I was massaging some Jojoba Oil into my surgery cuts and noticeed that my port may be direcetly behind the big cut. I thought that it was suppose to be about an inch down from the big cut? Can you actually feel it or is it covered up with too much fat at this time? Am I feeling scar tissue? It feels really hard like a port. Please anyone who reads this please reply to let me know the location of your PORT. Please.

Michelle- You look great. Your face is so much slimmer. I was surprised at how big of a difference a few pounds made from your last pic post. I guess the pounds when you weigh less really do show up more. So even if it is slow (not for you but for some of us) the difference is hugh. Congrats!!!!

You look like a model. Congratulations on the 160's won't be long until you hit your goal.

That is so fantastic you look great! Please keep the pics coming everyone...it is such a great motivator and I agree it shows that it can be done!

Congrats!!!!!