Receipt for surgery

I have been trying to get a receipt for our surgery now since we got back. It has now been 3 days. I know that is not a long time. But if I had the receipt I could send it in to get reimbursed. Does anyone know of how I can get this done. I was told to send an email to Melissa at the OCC and I did, but no response. Has anyone ever got a receipt from them? I am starting to get worried. There is $2500.00 sitting in a medical account that I desperately need. Can someone tell me if they have ever received a receipt and how did they get it?

I have been trying to get a receipt for our surgery now since we got back. It has now been 3 days. I know that is not a long time. But if I had the receipt I could send it in to get reimbursed. Does anyone know of how I can get this done. I was told to send an email to Melissa at the OCC and I did, but no response. Has anyone ever got a receipt from them? I am starting to get worried. There is $2500.00 sitting in a medical account that I desperately need. Can someone tell me if they have ever received a receipt and how did they get it?

You may need to call and talk to Rene. I requested one and waited 3 weeks before calling but when I finally did he sent it that day.

Mine was given to me before I went in to my suite the morning of my surgery in a small portfolio... at the same time they took the "neat" photos for the info cards (like credit cards).

I got a receipt the day after my surgery. I know it's too late to tell you this if you didn't already know, but Mexico runs on it's own time. Just keep calling, or have them fax it. That might be quicker. I'm sorry that you've had to wait so long.

I have now called Melissa, left VM for her and Rene and sent email. Not much more I can do at this point I guess. It is a bit frustrating.