New Pics!

Well, I am pretty much still stuck in the mid 170's and it doesn't look like anything I do is gonna bring me out of it. Sigh....

I am pretty darn happy with my weight right now and think I look better than I have in years so I have decided to quit stressing over it and just be happy! :D

I know the rest of the weight has to come off with as little as I am eating, but my body is maybe taking a break from the rapid changes I have put it through and playing catch up. (I like to think that anyway! LOL)

Here are a few pics my friend took of me today. The weather was beautiful here in South MS so we took pics of each other outside.

kimfall.jpg

me2.jpg

kimfall2.jpg

And of course this is what I looked like in January of this year! ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

033.jpg

You are so darn cute! You have changed so much since January, I think you look great! I think you looked good in January too, but now you are the new, improved version. A Kimmie Upgrade!

Denise

Guest CaraMBA09
Well, I am pretty much still stuck in the mid 170's and it doesn't look like anything I do is gonna bring me out of it. Sigh....

I am pretty darn happy with my weight right now and think I look better than I have in years so I have decided to quit stressing over it and just be happy! :D

I know the rest of the weight has to come off with as little as I am eating, but my body is maybe taking a break from the rapid changes I have put it through and playing catch up. (I like to think that anyway! LOL)

Here are a few pics my friend took of me today. The weather was beautiful here in South MS so we took pics of each other outside.

kimfall.jpg

me2.jpg

kimfall2.jpg

And of course this is what I looked like in January of this year! ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

033.jpg

you look amazing! holy moly, you look so much healther! give it some time for your body to catch up with your brain, you could just be at a plateau..sometimes those last up to 4 weeks, just be patient, you will begin losing again. YOU go girl!

You just look beautiful!!!

Your attitude is inspirational. I'm sure many on this board have been in your same position. Instead of getting down on yourself, you're staying positive. That can only benefit your cause. Not to repeat, but your legs are amazing. If I had those I'd be out mini-skirt shopping in celebration.

Keep up the great work. LOVE the pictures.

Your attitude is inspirational. I'm sure many on this board have been in your same position. Instead of getting down on yourself, you're staying positive. That can only benefit your cause. Not to repeat, but your legs are amazing. If I had those I'd be out mini-skirt shopping in celebration.

Keep up the great work. LOVE the pictures.

AS I have said before and I will say again YOU LOOK AWESOME!

I need to get my before pic taken but I hate too be reminded why Im going to Mexico next week. -_-