2nd Fill done

Just wanted you all to know I am flying off tomorrow for my 2nd fill. I'll stay overnight and come back Saturday afternoon. As usual I will be traveling alone. I look at this as a mini, mini vacation. Time for just me to focus on me. I currently have 2.0 cc in the 4 cc band(10cm). I sure hope this one will be the one to give me good restriction. I had some restriction for maybe a week or so after the first. I hope I won't be disappointed this time. I'll let you all know how it goes.

I hope to see Dr. Hottie roaming around, I don't have my own picture of him!!

Well I am here at the Lucerna now. It's beautiful weather here...sunny and not too hot with a nice breeze. I got some time in out by the pool and now wanted to satisfy my "addiction" (to this forum of course)

The handsome Dr. Acosta was doing fills today. Dr. Ortiz is out this week much to my dismay. I had all of my previous fill which was 2 cc when he pulled it out. He then added another .8 cc making my total 2.8 cc. Water is going down fine.

I brought one of those ready to make tuna and crackers little thing with mayo and relish all in one kit to try and eat. I managed about 2-3 very small bites of tuna, no bigger than a pea size and 1/2 of 1 cracker. I went very slow like about 10 minutes just for that as I didn't want to have trouble. I got that almost overfull feeling on the last bite so I stopped. Over the next 30 minutes I slimed a few times just a little bit though. It then took about another 20 minutes and I felt fine, just full. Since I am here untill tomorrow I will test this thing a few more times before I go home. I think I am probably ok I just need to be very careful and go slow.

Have a great friday night all...If it were me 10 years ago I'd be out partying untill all hours but instead I will go to bed early and read my book I brought to lull me to sleep.

I wish I was down there with you, we could shop shop. I love it there. Dr Ortiz must have done our surgery and then ran for the hills, HA! Guy needs a vacation. Anyhow, have a great time. Talk to you when you get back.

Guest CaraMBA09
Well I am here at the Lucerna now. It's beautiful weather here...sunny and not too hot with a nice breeze. I got some time in out by the pool and now wanted to satisfy my "addiction" (to this forum of course)

The handsome Dr. Acosta was doing fills today. Dr. Ortiz is out this week much to my dismay. I had all of my previous fill which was 2 cc when he pulled it out. He then added another .8 cc making my total 2.8 cc. Water is going down fine.

I brought one of those ready to make tuna and crackers little thing with mayo and relish all in one kit to try and eat. I managed about 2-3 very small bites of tuna, no bigger than a pea size and 1/2 of 1 cracker. I went very slow like about 10 minutes just for that as I didn't want to have trouble. I got that almost overfull feeling on the last bite so I stopped. Over the next 30 minutes I slimed a few times just a little bit though. It then took about another 20 minutes and I felt fine, just full. Since I am here untill tomorrow I will test this thing a few more times before I go home. I think I am probably ok I just need to be very careful and go slow.

Have a great friday night all...If it were me 10 years ago I'd be out partying untill all hours but instead I will go to bed early and read my book I brought to lull me to sleep.

I think you have just convinced me I should go down there for my first fill and to be sure everything is okey-dokey. Hope your flight home went well! take care

Glad to hear all is well, I thought I was too tight after my 2nd fill in TJ and ended up getting a slight unfill and sure enough 2 weeks later I was able to eat like I could before the band so I was kicking myself for getting some taken out... It's amazing that such a little difference in fill level can make such a huge difference in the ability to eat, just hang in there!