Banded Oct 02

Hey, just sitting here in recovery....Doing a bunch of walking, chatting with the other bandsters, staff and trying to call home.

SusanP just can oou of the OR, I think Oct2 was just banded as well. We have 6 here todayand We are on number 5!

Oh, by the way...This staff Rocks!

CONGRATS!!!! I hope everything went smoothly!!!!!

Hi Susan here, We are all bankster now. I feel really good just tired and ready to have coffee!!!

I believe everyone did a great job and are happy.

Hey, just sitting here in recovery....Doing a bunch of walking, chatting with the other bandsters, staff and trying to call home.

SusanP just can oou of the OR, I think Oct2 was just banded as well. We have 6 here todayand We are on number 5!

Oh, by the way...This staff Rocks!

Hi Jason!

Congrats and it sounded as though you did alright! YEA! How are SusanP, LisaBen and Oct2 doing? My surgery is next week Thursday, and now I am getting nervous but excited too! Take care and relax and don't forget...take tiny sips and move around (walking) to keep yourself going. OK...talk to you later!

LUCKY YOU!

JazzyJude ^,,^

Hey, Life is great in bandland!

Everyone takes such good care of us. I feel great and am looking forward to some shoppong today.

I slept like a rock last night and am ready to get the day started. Im not even sore today. Last evening before bed I was a little "tight" in the tummy area but not in Pain. They gave me a little something and I fell right to sleep. I would do it all over again in a second..

Susan

That a girl Susan! Piece of cake isn't it? Sounds like you and Jason are both doing very well. That's excellent to hear. Way to go you two.. =D> ><':party: