"After" pics from 4 months working with my trainer!

Just had my 4 month checkin with my trainer and thought I'd post the results:

Total Weight (on 9/10/08): 172

Total Weight (on 1/10/09): 157

For a total of 15lbs lost and 11 inches all over my body in the 4months of working with her!!

Total Lean Mass (9/10): 134 lbs

Total Lean Mass (1/10): 132 lbs

(Lean Mass= Muscles, Bones, Organs and Water. An adult woman should have 90 to 110lbs of lean mass if inactive, more if she works out)

Total Fat Mass (9/10): 38 lbs

Total Fat Mass (1/10): 28 lbs

(Fat Mass= pounds of fat you are currently carrying)

Total Body Fat Percentage (9/10): 22%

Total Body Fat Percentage (1/10): 17%

(A reccomended body fat range for general fitness is 20%-30% for women, athletic fitness can be enhanced by by maintaining lower body fat levels about 17%-25%... Health can be compromised if a woman's body fat % drops under 14%.

She is supposed to email me the before and after pictures that she took so I will post those when she gets them to me!!

Overall I am happy that I have been able to work with her and have seen some great results!!

Here are the "AFTER" working with her pics, still waiting on the befores...

l_977282fc27404a299cbea2afdd90f75f.jpg

l_3edaa8a4033045fca0fbf9dfa2058978.jpg

l_4f4bc04fadea4ccb93ca521815784631.jpg

Wow you look great! You were my main motivation to even get this surgery cause our body types are the same and our starting weights are close. I am very impressed - you have done a wonderful job!

By the way - I have a trainer too who is on hold while I heal - but are you restricted on anything you can do with your trainer?

again, great job! you look fantastic :)

Wow you look fantastic. An inspiration to all of us that are at the beginning of this journey. Thank you for posting these!

Wow that is Great! You look so good. I am just starting my journey. Thanks for keeping us up to date. I need the motivation!Sounds like a personal trainer is a good idea.

Kudos Michelle! You look fantastic. Any pointers on routine (as others have asked)? Also, how do you get your abs so nice? I have all this fat I can't seem to get rid of on my stomach... its gross. Any suggestions? Thanks - - and again, awesome work!!

I met Michelle over the weekend in TJ. I gotta admit it, she is smokin' hot, and seemed like a very good person too. Congradulations Michelle and hope your mom is doing great also. Your openness about your surgery and body have been a blessing to many on this board. Be sure to look for her OCC video on Youtube soon.

Hi Michelle,

I was able to get my surgery done a day early, otherwise I would have met you and your mom at the clinic on the 16th! I was looking for you ladies at the Hotel as well but we never crossed paths. I just wanted to mention again that you are a true insperation to all of us here and I cant wait to look as good as you do!

Keep up the good work,

Jenelle :-h