How did you feel right after LBS

Alla

What do you mean vacation? Do you mean sightseeing, shopping, etc?

I went home as scheduled but due to some stupid travel planning (my fault) I spent 10 hours in the San Diego airport and then had an overnight layover in Denver. This was very uncomfortable and I was really, really wishing I had stayed an extra day in TJ.

So if you have a long return trip, maybe you should consider spending an extra night recovering.

I left the next morning after surgery, and I was definitely glad to be home. I still felt out of it from the pain meds, so there would have been no way for me to go shopping or sightseeing or anything like that.

I felt like crap right after surgery but traveling home to the east coast was horrible for me - i started at 7am pacific time and got home at 11pm eastern time - i was in a lot of pain from sitting so much - id stay an extra day or two just to relax

Everyone is different, but I know for me it seems like I was in a little more pain than some of the others. We tried to go to Revolution Ave the next day, but I didn't last very long. I was sore and got tired really quick. I think that is a good idea taking a few days before (I went to San Diego a day early) and then stay there and you can do stuff, but listen to your body and stop when you start getting uncomfortable. Depending on when you are going they have a great pool to lay by and stick your feet in and if you feel up to it you can get manis and pedis and massages! Didn't take advantage of that and I wish I would have.

I am planning to go week of March 9th. I am going to unwind a few days then have my surgery and rest an extra day then leave. Just want an extra days rest. :D

Alla

I seen you are going the week of March 9th. When do you plan on getting there? well We are going back for my husband Dane's 1st fill on March 7th but We'll be at the hotel the day of March 6th. But yea having a day before surgery and a day after is great. We stayed for a total of 4 days. If you are flying to and from. The day you fly from San Diego just mention to the staff when you are at the baording counter before hand and tell them you've had surgery and can't walk to far you might get a free upgrade to 1st class like we did. He was in alot of pain on the way home. The 1st class seats are so much bigger and comfortable for you and your compainion they will get a breakfast and nice one too. Just a little thought of advise. on the other changing flights don't hesaite to ask them for a seat change closer to the front. I told them he can't be elbowed either that i had to sit with him. But if your going to be there the same day and times let us know we can hook up ? We are going back for a mini vaction to go shopping and etc.

Carolyn and Dane