APRIL SURGERIES AND FILLS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone :D. My surgery is schedule for Monday April 13th, so excited. Is anyone else going to be there around that time? I am arriving the 12th. Hope to see someone there :D

Starting Weight: 240lbs :lb12:

Hi! My son was banded on April 13th and I was there with him. I'm not sure who you are specifically, but we're excited to hear how anyone else is doing!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting banded on April 20th.

[/quote

HI there I also was banded on the 20th. How are you doing we spoke and I was the one from Idaho... I have lost 16 pounds as of this morning,, I would love to hear from you..

HI there I also was banded on the 20th. How are you doing we spoke and I was the one from Idaho... I have lost 16 pounds as of this morning,, I would love to hear from you..

Netsy,

It's so good to hear from you. Congratulations on the 16lbs, that is great! I have been doing good so far. Not much pain just gas discomfort since I started the creamy soups. I have to admit my first night back to work was last Monday and that was hard. We were so busy at the hospital that night and I felt weak and my head was kind of cloudy but I toughed it out. How have you been? How did you do since you left the OCC just a few hours after surgery? It's so nice to hear from another bandster who had surgery on the same day!

Sandra

Netsy,

It's so good to hear from you. Congratulations on the 16lbs, that is great! I have been doing good so far. Not much pain just gas discomfort since I started the creamy soups. I have to admit my first night back to work was last Monday and that was hard. We were so busy at the hospital that night and I felt weak and my head was kind of cloudy but I toughed it out. How have you been? How did you do since you left the OCC just a few hours after surgery? It's so nice to hear from another bandster who had surgery on the same day!

Sandra

I have been doing great not much discomfort ..just where port is ...hard to sleep on that side still tender. I too am back at work and doing ok. Today i noticed is the firts day I haven't lost weight so I guess the two pounds per day is over.. It did seem too good to be true... I hope to continue to lose at least a pound or two a week up until the lst fill. I will go back first part of June .. Are you going back to Occ for your list fill? If area is still affected by H1M1 virus I might get fill in Boise at the the new fill usa center. I guess I'll make up my mind by about the 20th of May .. I am not fill the restriction like I did in the beginning so I'm guess the swelling is going down. My goal is to have at least 25 pounds off by first fill. Keep in touch

I have been doing great not much discomfort ..just where port is ...hard to sleep on that side still tender. I too am back at work and doing ok. Today i noticed is the firts day I haven't lost weight so I guess the two pounds per day is over.. It did seem too good to be true... I hope to continue to lose at least a pound or two a week up until the lst fill. I will go back first part of June .. Are you going back to Occ for your list fill? If area is still affected by H1M1 virus I might get fill in Boise at the the new fill usa center. I guess I'll make up my mind by about the 20th of May .. I am not fill the restriction like I did in the beginning so I'm guess the swelling is going down. My goal is to have at least 25 pounds off by first fill. Keep in touch

I'm glad to hear you haven't had much discomfort, same here. I would describe it more like tenderness and it has not been bad at all. I'm definitely going back to OCC for my fill and I live so close that I'll drive there. Let me know what you decide. Can you believe we will be done with this liquid diet in a few days. I've thought a lot about my first meal that I'll have on Monday, but to tell you the truth I'm nervous about eating solid food.

~S~