APRIL SURGERIES AND FILLS

Hi, Lisa!

I'm so excited that someone else is having surgery on the same day as me :) I'm sure I'm as excited as you are to have this done! I'm also arriving on Sunday at the San Diego airport. I'm basically traveling alone... My mom is coming with me, but she is staying in San Diego and we're going to visit relatives in LA afterwards (we also have tickets to the Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday).

Our flight lands at 11:05am on Sunday, but I am going to get my mom checked-in to the Westin in the Gaslamp Quarter before going to Hotel Lucerna. That shouldn't take too long if you want to meet at the airport and share the van to Hotel Lucerna.

Dan

Dan! I want to say, I am soooo jealous! You get to see Ellen! Yay you! That is awesome! She is so funny and I love her! Hope you have a blast!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Lisa!

I'm so excited that someone else is having surgery on the same day as me :) I'm sure I'm as excited as you are to have this done! I'm also arriving on Sunday at the San Diego airport. I'm basically traveling alone... My mom is coming with me, but she is staying in San Diego and we're going to visit relatives in LA afterwards (we also have tickets to the Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday).

Our flight lands at 11:05am on Sunday, but I am going to get my mom checked-in to the Westin in the Gaslamp Quarter before going to Hotel Lucerna. That shouldn't take too long if you want to meet at the airport and share the van to Hotel Lucerna.

Dan

Hi, Dan

That sounds great. I arrive at 12:35. Is that enough time for you to take care of your mom? If you need more time I could let them know to pick us up a little later. Just let me know what time you think will work. If I were you I would allow extra time for the unexpected. It will be nice to go through this with someone else.

Wow! I wish I could go see Ellen. Lucky you.

Lisa

My sugery had to be moved due to a flight calcelation. I was very upset yesterday, but now I am much better. I will have sugery on Monday!!! I am 20 lbs down!!!

My wife Leanne & I will be there as well! We will see you then!!!

Todd

I will be there on Monday also! I can't wait to get this done so I can go do some shopping there... that and lay by the pool! (I am thinking very positive~ can you tell???)

I had sugery today. I met some really wonderful people from the US. The hospital is very nice, the staff is wondeful. I feel bloated but other than that I am fine. As far as the violence, it really is no mre violent than New Orleans. Yesterday they closed the street out side of the hotel and children were riding their bikes, people were preforming plays in the street and walking their dogs. I went for a walk by myself and felt safe.

also had my surgery yesterday. Everything went well.met some very nice people having surgery all of them.Well back to the Lacerna for more fun and sun.

Not even had much gas yet.

I am so glad all is well with you! I look forward to being banded soon! Enjoy the fun and the sun!

I had sugery today. I met some really wonderful people from the US. The hospital is very nice, the staff is wondeful. I feel bloated but other than that I am fine. As far as the violence, it really is no mre violent than New Orleans. Yesterday they closed the street out side of the hotel and children were riding their bikes, people were preforming plays in the street and walking their dogs. I went for a walk by myself and felt safe.

Glad to hear the violence is not as bad as it sounds on the news. My mom and I will be down in TJ at the end of the month for my surgery. Yippee! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

I am scheduled for surgery on the 20 of April. I am so excited, however, I have one person who tells me that two of their friends had the banding and never lost appetite and could sit down and eat a roast beef at one sitting. Is this true? I just cannot believe that there are no changes in your eating habits after banding?

Help,

Divadivadiva (Ginny)

Hello all April Banders! I have scheduled my apt for the 24th of April. I am flying in on the 23rd! I scanned threw and so far I am the latest surgery for the month. I hope to meet up with someone while I am there. I will be flying solo. Leaving hubby and toddler at home.

Feel free to give me a shout if you are scheduled for the same day!

Soon to be a bander!

Angie

I am scheduled for the 24th also. I am flying in with a friend (she is banded, my support) I am not telling anyone. I am very excited. what time do you arrive?

I am scheduled for the 24th also. I am flying in with a friend (she is banded, my support) I am not telling anyone. I am very excited. what time do you arrive?

Yay! I really thought no one would post the same date for there surgery on here! We are arriving at 11:40 ish in the morning. I am looking forward to getting this done!

When is your flight getting in?

Yay! I really thought no one would post the same date for there surgery on here! We are arriving at 11:40 ish in the morning. I am looking forward to getting this done!

When is your flight getting in?

We get in ~ 2:20 We are staying @ the Marriott. Which hotel did you decide?

D.

We get in ~ 2:20 We are staying @ the Marriott. Which hotel did you decide?

D.

We are staying at the Marriott as well. I am looking forward to meeting you! I am not sure if I will be having my pre-op test done the day I arrive or not. I think I will check on that so I know whether or not to fast.

I can't believe I missed seeing you... I had my 3rd fill on the 16th... I would have loved to have seen you again since our surgery. I stayed in San Diego at the Hard Rock Hotel until Monday.

Hi everyone,

I am going to the OCC on April 15 (this coming Wednesday) for my 3rd fill and staying the night at the Lucerna. Anyone else going to be there at the same time?

-Vangirl