APRIL SURGERIES AND FILLS

April is that kind of in between month. The weather is always changing, is it going to be warm or cool today? I always look forward to this month, it's the month which signals the increase in my outdoor activity. Exercise and being newly banded makes a great combination. You'll get to watch the numbers on your scale drop faster.

For those that have scheduled their surgery or fill in the month of April, this is the place to ask who's going to be at the OCC at the same time as you. This is the place to start that new friendship, you do have so much in common!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I will be band on April 3rd!!!!! I can't wait!!!!

Hey There, I am getting my lap band on April 3rd too! I'm very excited about it!!! I'm a little nervous about the violence with the drug gang wars going on...but I just keep praying that everything will be okay. I've wanted this surgery forever...but don't qualify to have it done here in the states. I'm in Indiana. Where are you from? Maybe we will meet on April 3rd. Take care and good luck!! -Sadie

Hello all April Banders! I have scheduled my apt for the 24th of April. I am flying in on the 23rd! I scanned threw and so far I am the latest surgery for the month. I hope to meet up with someone while I am there. I will be flying solo. Leaving hubby and toddler at home.

Feel free to give me a shout if you are scheduled for the same day!

Soon to be a bander!

Angie

:D

I am scheduled for April 27th.

Hello Dan. I am going to have my surgery on the same day as you. I am arriving on Sunday at San Diego Airport just after noon and will be picked up and brought to the Hotel Lacerna (may have spelled that wrong). I will be traveling alone. I will look for you. Are you traveling with your family? I am very excited about getting this done and I am very hopeful that I will lose the weight that I need to. I am happy that there is another person getting their surgery on the same day as me. :D

See ya there,

Lisa Winn

:D

Hello Dan. I am going to have my surgery on the same day as you. I am arriving on Sunday at San Diego Airport just after noon and will be picked up and brought to the Hotel Lacerna (may have spelled that wrong). I will be traveling alone. I will look for you. Are you traveling with your family? I am very excited about getting this done and I am very hopeful that I will lose the weight that I need to. I am happy that there is another person getting their surgery on the same day as me. :D

See ya there,

Lisa Winn

Hi, Lisa!

I'm so excited that someone else is having surgery on the same day as me :) I'm sure I'm as excited as you are to have this done! I'm also arriving on Sunday at the San Diego airport. I'm basically traveling alone... My mom is coming with me, but she is staying in San Diego and we're going to visit relatives in LA afterwards (we also have tickets to the Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday).

Our flight lands at 11:05am on Sunday, but I am going to get my mom checked-in to the Westin in the Gaslamp Quarter before going to Hotel Lucerna. That shouldn't take too long if you want to meet at the airport and share the van to Hotel Lucerna.

Dan