Almost cried!

I've lost 58 pounds but haven't really been able to tell in the mirror, just on the scale. Finally bought some new clothes and put on a new outfit and looked in the mirror. I finally saw it. I never thought I'd look like that again. I can't even imagine what another 50 pounds will do. Incredible.

Kim,

Congrats!.. I know the feeling, this weekend I went to Old Navy to try on a 14 to see how far away I am from it and guess what, they were tight, bought them and I wore them out that night!!! I had to put my hand over my mouth so I did not give everyone in Old Navy heart failure! I was so EXCITED! I have not been a 14 since Junior/High School!

Keep up the good work!

Carrie

Kim,

Congrats!.. I know the feeling, this weekend I went to Old Navy to try on a 14 to see how far away I am from it and guess what, they were tight, bought them and I wore them out that night!!! I had to put my hand over my mouth so I did not give everyone in Old Navy heart failure! I was so EXCITED! I have not been a 14 since Junior/High School!

Keep up the good work!

Carrie

KIm and Carrie! I KNOW the feeling!!! The only difference between you two and me is that I am alterating my own clothes until I wear them out and THEN I an going to buy new clothes...isn't it something!!! Keep the focus and the faith...you WILL get there!!

HOW PROUD ARE WE?? YEAH!! Jazzy!!

KIm and Carrie! I KNOW the feeling!!! The only difference between you two and me is that I am alterating my own clothes until I wear them out and THEN I an going to buy new clothes...isn't it something!!! Keep the focus and the faith...you WILL get there!!

HOW PROUD ARE WE?? YEAH!! Jazzy!!

I finally ran out of clothes I had grown out of. Had no choice but to buy new!

Congrats! I think that is tough for all of us. I know I sadly have a wharped perception of what I look like. Or so i'm told! :) We all still see that fat person and it's hard to get past that, so remind yourself of those moments like the size going down or times when you get compliments from people.

Keep up the great work!

Congratulations! I have finally made it to a size 14 and it feels awesome!!!!

I have altered a few of my favorite pieces of clothing, but I am shopping like crazy. I buy everything tight. It is a great boost to try it on one month and it barely fits, then the next month it fits well, then the next month it's too big. I am having a great time.