Posting Just To Post

Gloucester

Losingit... that DOES count! You're so crafty!

Angie, Msbehavin can have the scale...I want be the chick ON your scale! (Could view the pic from work and am just now able to see it...) One day, right! one day...

Back from doctor w/kiddo... she doesn't have any weird bone growth on knee, but is on her way. Her muscles are so tight that she's pulling the bone up under the knee cap. So, she has to stretch 30 min at night and in the am.

So, I paid someone to tell her to do what I've been telling her to do for over a year now. I could have just paid her to DO the stretches and saved myself the trip!

Me tooo! I am hoping this will be a better season than last! The whole Denny coming back, didn't work well with me....got old fast and the way it was left was so sad but it was better that way......

I completely agree! I was hoping that Izzy would die too; I am so tired of her!

Hi - peeps I know! How funny is it that we're "newbies"?!?

I saw MacKenzie on Good Morning America this morning. Wow - she looked bad and what a terrible story. I cant imagine going on tv and telling the whole world about that! I had to change the channel.

Was it just me, or did you think maybe she wrote this book to keep up her habit? :huh: She really looked like she was on something. Also, why wait until her dad was dead to tell this "story" about him. Everyone is denying it happened but her.

Was it just me, or did you think maybe she wrote this book to keep up her habit? :huh: She really looked like she was on something. Also, why wait until her dad was dead to tell this "story" about him. Everyone is denying it happened but her.

Slim - I had the same thought. Maybe she made all of this up to make money. I cannot understand why she would wait until he was dead before coming out with this - he can no longer defend himself.

CC + Slim - I have to admit I thought the same thing. When she was on Oprah, she kept wiping the corners of her mouth. Slim - remember us talking about how Whitney's voice sounded weird and you thought it was the drug voice? MacKenzie has that same voice quality to it! Eww I can't imagine.

re: Grey's - that's funny - I was ok when George died too. What a pair of ungrateful whiners JR and Heigl are!

Okay, I don't watch Grey's.... what's with the ghost?

Saw Surviver and Hells Kitchen last night and then crashed! I was so tired. Still am! Heading out to work.

Today there is a bbq at another location so, we're heading over in the afternoon. Hope it doesn't rain!

Have a great day everyone!

I say good for her for writing a book and telling her story.

Personally I thought she looked clean.

Drugs take a toll on a person and some still look and sound ruff for a while even after being cleaned up.

I watched Fringe instead of Greys last night. That show rocks! Anyone else are it?

Thank the Lord its FRIDAY! this week sure had a drag to it!

Are you all from LBT?

There are all these new shows out there and I haven't gotten into them. I've heard Fringe is good, but I haven't seen it! :(

Angie, yes, I am from lbt. But, don't let that cloud your judgement. I'm "good people" in spite of it...

I've had my band for 2 years (as of Sept 5th) and have only lost 65...down 2 this morning, though! (yay)... so I'm still weight loss in process.

:)