OCTOBER SURGERIES AND FILLS

The summer is flying by, our lives are flying by, you've decided to to do something about your weight. Well, your not alone, when you go to San Diego, some of your on-line friends will be there too. This topic is where you can meet your new friend. Lets hear from those who have scheduled their WLS in the month of October.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just sent in my paperwork and am scheduled for October 22!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for this for 3 years and can not believe that it is finally happening!

I'm scheduled for the LapBand on October 1s., I'm starting the month off with a BANG!!!!!!! My husband and I live in San Diego, so we'll be driving down to the border then hitching a ride at Mexicoach. Now I'll have another reason for October being my favorite month, the other being Halloween of course :)

The summer is flying by, our lives are flying by, you've decided to to do something about your weight. Well, your not alone, when you go to San Diego, some of your on-line friends will be there too. This topic is where you can meet your new friend. Lets hear from those who have scheduled their WLS in the month of October.

Decision made, paperwork complete. October 13th for me !

I'm scheduled for LapBand on October 21. Very excited....but nervous, too. Flying in on the 20th and out on the 23rd. OMG!!! Can't believe it!

way to go. you will not be disappointed.

I'm scheduled for the LapBand on October 1s., I'm starting the month off with a BANG!!!!!!! My husband and I live in San Diego, so we'll be driving down to the border then hitching a ride at Mexicoach. Now I'll have another reason for October being my favorite month, the other being Halloween of course :)

Hi Davies...

I am also having my surgery on the 1st. You are more than welcome to hitch a ride with my husband and I tomorrow evening. Our plane gets in at 9:25 and we are being picked up by the OCC by baggage claim there at the airport. My name is Angie Brady.... I believe that wil be the name on the sign they will be holding. If I don't see you there.... I guess I will see you first thing Friday morning. :-)

I will be at the OCC this Saturday for a fill...finally! I have had to reschedule 2 or 3 times due to personal things going on...but they are much much better now. I am hoping they allow me a fill since I am only 2 lbs. away from the goal weight that Dr. Miranda set for me. I would love to lose 15 or so more :D.

Anyone else for the 22nd? I just had the final amount wired to the clinic and everything is set. Now to just lose that last 10 pounds and I am good to go. I am so excited!!!!!!!

I will be at the clinic on Oct. 11th for my second fill. I am very excited to take this next step. I feel very comfortable in saying that getting banded is one of the best things I've ever done. I have had no complications and have been losing weight slowly but steadily. I am ready to pick up the weight loss pace with this next fill.