May Surgeries

I just can't belive the year is flying by,,, April showers bring May flowers and and new group of soon to be "BANDSTERS". Let's hear it from the wannabe's that are scheduling their surgery dates in May. See if you can hook up with your future banding buds before you get to TJ.. I'll be down in TJ at the clinic on May 14th and 15th,, so I hope to have an idea who's going to be there those days. C ya there.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't belive the year is flying by,,, April showers bring May flowers and and new group of soon to be "BANDSTERS". Let's hear it from the wannabe's that are scheduling their surgery dates in May. See if you can hook up with your future banding buds before you get to TJ.. I'll be down in TJ at the clinic on May 14th and 15th,, so I hope to have an idea who's going to be there those days. C ya there.

I WILL BE THERE NO MAY 1ST,SO EXCITED.

PRISSY

Hi Everyone!

I am being banded May 23rd. I just came back from San Diego yesterday. My husband and I went on a cruise to Cabo. B) There was so much food!

I look forward to not being self-conscious about my weight!!

Audrey

Hi Everyone!

I am being banded May 23rd. I just came back from San Diego yesterday. My husband and I went on a cruise to Cabo. B) There was so much food!

I look forward to not being self-conscious about my weight!!

Audrey

Hi Audrey! I'm a Portlander too! Wish we were going for surgery the same week!

:rolleyes:

Hi Audrey! I'm a Portlander too! Wish we were going for surgery the same week!

:rolleyes:

Hi!

So do I! It would be great to have someone to go down there with me. I've already "met" two women who will be there at the same time . :-h

My wife and I will be down at the OCC on May 14th and 15th,, So send me a personal message and let me know who's going to be there those two days.. Maybe we could all meet in the lobby at the Lucerna and maybe talk about lapbands or what ever. LOL, I hope to hear from some of you.

:cheerleader: :lb11: :cheerleader:

I'm also on the 22nd. I'm so excited. i got to find this calendar! :cheerleader:

You should see a Calendar link at the top right of every forum page. Once you're on the Calendar if you scroll to the bottom you should see a link to add a new event in the lower right corner. From there you can just fill out the form and select the proper date for your surgery or fill or whatever.

You should also see little arrows before and after the month and year to browse through the various months.

Hi Caro, I'm also from Portland, going down for banding May 7. Sufina

Hi... I'm arriving on the 14th and having surgery on the 15th!!! One month today, and counting! Thanks to all of you who have already contacted me, and Dave, I will definitely be seeing you on the 14th!

I had all your worries too when I started my research and found Dr. Ortiz's site! I remember a lady, not too long ago, was wondering if the people on this site were "planted". We reassured we were not plants and all had been banded by Dr. Ortiz! :rolleyes: {Well, some are banded by other Doc's and come here for support and advice} When you watch the tape on the OCC web site that tours the patient rooms, lobby and surgical area... that's exactly what it looks like!! I never saw a medical building \ hospital that was SO CLEAN! We have a local hospital that looks like crap in comparision!! Truely! You'll see!! You'll come on the forum after your surgery and you'll post how awesome the center is and how your care was top notch!! I will bet money on it!! ;)

My flight was the worse part of my experiance, I got air sick.... :wacko: Please don't worry, it's a waste of time... focus on YOU and the new life you'll have!! All's good!! Darlene

PS I have to get my ticker thing up... I also suck on the computer, I'm lucky that I'm able to log on! :lb12:

I had all your worries too when I started my research and found Dr. Ortiz's site! I remember a lady, not too long ago, was wondering if the people on this site were "planted". We reassured we were not plants and all had been banded by Dr. Ortiz! :rolleyes: {Well, some are banded by other Doc's and come here for support and advice} When you watch the tape on the OCC web site that tours the patient rooms, lobby and surgical area... that's exactly what it looks like!! I never saw a medical building \ hospital that was SO CLEAN! We have a local hospital that looks like crap in comparision!! Truely! You'll see!! You'll come on the forum after your surgery and you'll post how awesome the center is and how your care was top notch!! I will bet money on it!! ;)

My flight was the worse part of my experiance, I got air sick.... :wacko: Please don't worry, it's a waste of time... focus on YOU and the new life you'll have!! All's good!! Darlene

PS I have to get my ticker thing up... I also suck on the computer, I'm lucky that I'm able to log on! :lb12:

Hahahaha It was me who wondered if there were plants. I heard too many good things and no negatives at all. It was weird to me. But, now that I have been there for myself, I can see it is all true. No plants! Just an awesome experience.

Hahahaha It was me who wondered if there were plants. I heard too many good things and no negatives at all. It was weird to me. But, now that I have been there for myself, I can see it is all true. No plants! Just an awesome experience.

Now that you mention it I do remember that discussion about us all being "fake customers" but you soon learned with so many totally satisfied customers Dr. O doesn't need any "plants". lol And now you're one of us!!