May Surgeries

Hi, so did you reset your date??? stay in touch and let us know.

I was banded in May, and lost weight up to the end of August, still have 10 to go. I am ok with that, Hoping to lose that last 10 before march. first time In my life I haven't gained back any weight I had lost.

I LOVE MY BAND

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you look awsome.. Congrats on such a great job..

No I am unable to reschedule right now.. I was diagnosed 2 weeks before my surgery date with early stage 2 breast cancer and have been dealing with all that... I hope sometime in the future to get my band..

Wow you look awsome.. Congrats on such a great job..

No I am unable to reschedule right now.. I was diagnosed 2 weeks before my surgery date with early stage 2 breast cancer and have been dealing with all that... I hope sometime in the future to get my band..

Oh my God, I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.

Aww thanks.. I am all done with treatments now... I start reconstruction on January 12,2009...

I was just wondering how everyone that was able to get banded in May was doing... I hope everyone is rockin their bands..

Red, I'm so glad you are doing well. Definitely keep us posted on how things go with you.

I was a May surgery (May 15th) and I'm doing pretty well. I'm down to 290.5 from my pre-band decision weight of 333 and 321 on surgery day. I've had some troubles finding a good fill doctor and getting a good fill, but after going back to the OCC somewhat recently for a fill, I'm feeling good at 2.6 cc's. My scars are small and pretty light - the only one you can really see any more is the port scar, but it's only about an inch long, pink, and still slowly fading I think. Overall, I am feeling better than I have in the longest and have recently starting dragging items one-by-one out of my "this is too small for me" closet and relocating them to my "I can wear this now" closet...so yay!