Woo Hoo Freaking Out

I am scheduled for sure for May 21st surgery.. My tummy is freaking out from nerves.. It's the OMG am i really gonna do this feeling.. I am so excited!!!! :rolleyes: =D> ><' Opps also I can't change my siognature and stuff today, so please disregard..

:lb10:

I am scheduled for sure for May 21st surgery.. My tummy is freaking out from nerves.. It's the OMG am i really gonna do this feeling.. I am so excited!!!! :rolleyes: =D> ><' Opps also I can't change my siognature and stuff today, so please disregard..

Great news!!

Me too, I found out today that I am scheduled for June 10th and my tummy is feeling pretty freaky right now too! I am excited, nervous, scared, you name it!!

Time goes by so fast and I want to be ready for all this, ahhhhh!!

All the best and keep us updated on how things go!

Take care, Cathy

Great news!!

Me too, I found out today that I am scheduled for June 10th and my tummy is feeling pretty freaky right now too! I am excited, nervous, scared, you name it!!

Time goes by so fast and I want to be ready for all this, ahhhhh!!

All the best and keep us updated on how things go!

Take care, Cathy

WooHoo now I'll have jittery tummy for both of us.. LOL

Red, are you going to the OCC? I'm coming in on May 21 and surgery on May 22.

Awesome! I am so excited for you since that is my bandiversary! LOL You will do great and have a great time! The time of year is perfect there. Not too hot or cold at night. ;)

Good luck and take care!

Peace,

Judy

I too was a nervous nelly beforehand mostly freaking out esp a couple of days prior to surgery. But I am just 2 days away from solids and I don't regret a second of it. I am so happy for both of you and it will be one of the best choices you have ever made for yourself. Honestly! Congrats and I can't wait for all of you to join the club!

Hi, this is KAS in Oregon and I'm scheduled for surgery on May 29 and I'm feeling the same! I can't believe I'm actually doing this ......... I'm trying to picture myself 6 months down the road and I can't wait. I love reading all you guys on this forum, what a great tool!

Red, are you going to the OCC? I'm coming in on May 21 and surgery on May 22.

I will be having pre-op and surgery on the 21st.. I live pretty close to the OCC, so will drive to the airport on Tuesday night..

congratulations.. we will be thinking of you on your big day.. let us know how it goes! :lb21: :lb21: :lb21:

Hello! I'm scheduled for 5/13 - and I'm nervous and excited and apprehensive and on and on. My first post, hope this goes okay. I've been reading ya'lls posts for a while now and you're all very encouraging. I've been trying to get my nerve up to join in - and I'm coming in now for your support. I live in Nashville. My mom is in Texas and is going to OCC with me. My niece had hers done there last year and has done great and is very encouraging. I'll try to get a picture on as soon as I can figure it out. We fly in to SD on 5/12 but will have to do preops and surgery 5/13. Dr Miranda has me on 2 protein shakes and 1 Lean Cuisine until then to lose 15 pounds preop. I started last Thursday and have already lost 5. I look forward to 5/13 and to talking to you all soon. Thanks for the help you've given to me and all the others who are reading and trying to get it all worked out.

welcome teensy! We are glad to have you. I have my surgery date for 5/8 and am really excited. I have a mandate to lose 10lbs and have lost 9 so far but I want to make sure I get the weight off and keep it off for the preop. That is probably what I am most stressing about right now.

Blessings!