Introduction

:ph34r: I am the new girl and have been pouring over all of the posts for a week now. I am scheduled for my band {which i think I'll name Journey, like the band} on 5/8. All of your discussions have taken my stress level down tremendously, seriously I just cant wait. So just thought I would quit being voyeristict and join in the conversations. :rolleyes:

:ph34r: I am the new girl and have been pouring over all of the posts for a week now. I am scheduled for my band {which i think I'll name Journey, like the band} on 5/8. All of your discussions have taken my stress level down tremendously, seriously I just cant wait. So just thought I would quit being voyeristict and join in the conversations. :rolleyes:

Hi there!1

I'm getting banded on the 7th, so I will see you there!

Congratulations

Hi, my name is Lisa and I am also scheduled May 8th with Dr. Ortiz. I am looking forward to embarking on this lap band journey. I also really love the lapbandforum. There are so many fantastic comments, suggestions and support. It is very nice to see. :D

Welcome to our group!! Congrats on your surgery date- I think Mom12 has the same date she posts here often!!

Yes, I am scheduled for the 8th and will see you all there. I can hardly believe I fly to SD 1 week from today. This time next week my preops and least and Carolyn says possible my surgery will be over. I got the certified check today and I was just so excited!!!

Congrats McCracken.. and all the other ladies that will be banded together. Isn't it nice to meet people on the forum then be able to hook up there at TJ? Your surgery is just around the corner! Best wishes and have a great time!

Hanna:)

Welcome all May bandsters!!! ><' :-h =D> :lb24: :lb21: :lb11: :lb10: :lb16: :lb9: :cheerleader: :girl_dance: :friends::party:

You'll be in the best hands!! Best wishes and keep us updated!! Darlene

i just wanted to say that i fly on the 8th and i am scheduled for the 9th with dr. O as well. I didnt know that they could do so many in a weekend lol.

1140347y2gdz5nbpq.gif

So Excited for you all. Please tell Dr. Ortiz and Dr. Martinez Hello from the Jenn & Cassie. They will take great care of you all. It will be the best care you could of ever imagined. Wish we all were there to hold your hands and cheer you on !!!

Jenn

(Oprah Show)

THANKS for all the support and posts today fellow prebanders and banders! ><' I have to tell those of you that will be there on the 8th I will be bringing my very best freind to be banded too. Our husbands are going to support eachother... LOL ! I have only told a couple of people about the up and coming so it is sooo great to hear and ask the burning questions I've had. Thanks again ladies! I cant eait to start my JOURNEY.

BMAC

i just wanted to say that i fly on the 8th and i am scheduled for the 9th with dr. O as well. I didnt know that they could do so many in a weekend lol.

You have the same schedule as me, punkigurl! Can't wait to meet ya!

They banded 9 people the day I was banded [one man and 8 women]!!!! They're good!! No worries, Dr. Ortiz and Dr. Martinez are fabulous!! :friends::party:

Darlene

You have the same schedule as me, punkigurl! Can't wait to meet ya!

im looking forward too it!!!

Welcome to the forum, McCracken! We are glad to have you!

Good luck to all of the new arrivals in bandland next week. I don't think you will need any luck, though, as the whole experience is great.

McCracken,

Yes, I have band date of 8th and I know Jena, Jackie, Lisa, alana are right around there. We will probably all be running into each other. I for one can't believe how fast it is coming!

Blessings!