Say-La-Vie Boobies!!

Before I lost any significant pounds I lost inches. The chest area was the fist place that I noticed any changes to my body. I wasn't too sad cause I had allot there to work with and I kinda expected this was going to be the first place that might shrink. Beyond that it was my arms and I was astonished when I could feel my elbows. Who knew there was ACTUALLY bone under there!!! hahaha My skinny friends couldn't wrap there heads around what I was saying... whatever :)

I'm curious where was the first place you noticed changes were happening to your body?

I lost it in my belly first and totally saw changes in my boobs too!! My husband actually said something about my boobs looking smaller and perkier last night!!

So far in 2 1/2 months since surgery I went from a 42DD to a 38D... You can see the changes from this side shot:

gallery_11221_12_39171.jpg

I totally encourage everyone to take similar pictures so they can really see the loss of inches as well as take your measurements each month!!

boobies? what are boobies? I think God forgot me when He was passing them out. :lb12:

I lost it in my belly first and totally saw changes in my boobs too!! My husband actually said something about my boobs looking smaller and perkier last night!!

So far in 2 1/2 months since surgery I went from a 42DD to a 38D... You can see the changes from this side shot:

gallery_11221_12_39171.jpg

I totally encourage everyone to take similar pictures so they can really see the loss of inches as well as take your measurements each month!!

I'm all to new at this, but OMG what a difference not only on you're body but you're chin and face. You look amazing. I am so looking foward to this. I'm trying to set my Surgery date but Carolyn hasn't called me back. Now that I have seen you i'm going to keep trying to get thru. =D>

The first place that I lost was my legs....they got thin and strong (do a lot of water aerobics). Now my boobs are shrinking, but they are definitely going south! I never thought about a boob job until recently....my hubby asked if a different bra would work...I told him only if it was made of stainless steel and then I wouldn't be able to breathe!!! I think I am long past "perky" and need a "lift" when I am through losing what I want to. You know the tune

"Do your boobs hang low, do they wobble to and fro, can you throw them over your shoulder, can you tie them in a bow?????" Well that is how I am feeling now!

"Do your boobs hang low, do they wobble to and fro, can you throw them over your shoulder, can you tie them in a bow?????" Well that is how I am feeling now!

You crack me up !!!! :lol2:

"Can you throw them o'er your shoulder like a continental soldier..." Heck, I can't even find mine.. lol

I believe they are just shrinking, I think my husband is just trying to make me feel better!! LOL He's a sweet guy!

Michelle,

You are so inspiring, I need to do the photo thing too!!!!!

Maytee =D>

:D It's hillarious that most of us saw changes in our breasts first! I noticed it right away, I thought "hey weren't they higher and bigger like a month ago?" And the bra size has changed also. The next place I've noticed is my tummy and legs, but not too much. But something is better than nothing!

Dear MamaMichelle,

I have to laugh because I noticed that in each successive picture your smile gets bigger and your body gets smaller. You are truly an inspiration! Keep up the good work. And thanks so much for sharing your pictures.

Wow Michelle, Your pics are amazing. Is that the dress that you have been waiting to get hooked in the back?

I'm with everybody else, the boobs are hanging to the floor, ok, maybe not that low, but sure seems like it. When you lay on your side, they go to the arm pit!! ha ha ha I have gone down a whole cup size, which I have plenty to lose. That's ok, I'll worry about them later, now to get the rest of the weight off. I can't wait until my port surgery so I can start losing again. I have been at the same weight for 2 weeks now with no restriction, so I feel thankful I have not gained any. I also have noticed alot of loose skin on my arms and inner thighs, need a total body make over when I am done. Sure hope Dr. Romariz(mispelled) is done with his training by then, He was such an awesome doctor.

Tanya

OK so last week I posted that I had gone from the first hook to the third hook on my bra....well this morning I had to go to the fourth hook and the cups have spare room. I don't want to go shopping for a new bra until I can get the matching panties at of course Victoria's Secret...LMAO Also even though I haven't seen the numbers go down on the scale I am wearing a nice and flattering top that I haven't been able to wear since the day I bought it. HIP HIP HOORAY!!! I LOVE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's do this!!! Lora

OK so last week I posted that I had gone from the first hook to the third hook on my bra....well this morning I had to go to the fourth hook and the cups have spare room. I don't want to go shopping for a new bra until I can get the matching panties at of course Victoria's Secret...LMAO Also even though I haven't seen the numbers go down on the scale I am wearing a nice and flattering top that I haven't been able to wear since the day I bought it. HIP HIP HOORAY!!! I LOVE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's do this!!! Lora

You go girl!!! I'm really afraid of losing my boobs. I like them just the way they are... (I had a reduction 10 years ago)

I noticed it on my face first. My neck and cheeck area. Hopefully I can see results in other areas soon.