Priceless

Cost of Lap Band weight loss surgery: $8,000

Round trip air fare to San Diego to have Lap Band surgery: $500

Monthly follow-up visits for my local Fill Center USA doctor: $85

Seeing the look on my EX-fiance's (the one who dumped me 5 days before the wedding, when I was at my highest weight and after being together over 6 years!) face after loosing 105+ pounds........

glitterfy015741T990D33.gif

What was your 'priceless' moment????

Great weight loss journey slide show and you have made AWESOME progress :0

And I just love your "PRICELESS" moment :) Thanks so much for sharing that with us!

Again, you have done WONDERFUL - Be happy!!!!

Seeing the look on my EX-fiance's (the one who dumped me 5 days before the wedding, when I was at my highest weight and after being together over 6 years!) face after loosing 105+ pounds........

Amber,

I just watched your slide show. Fantastic job... You look awesome! Keep it up the great job and inspiring me/us!!!

LOL about the ex priceless moment! Haven't got one yet.. just annoying relatives that keep checking me out and saying "how come you're not loosing that much weight yet?" They don't understand the process, "It's a slow process" I would reply. That's why I regret letting relatives know that live nearby... so I have ANNOYING moments at this time ... Ha ha ha ha ha.... I will post hopefully in a year with a priceless moment!!! Be patient with me!

Hanna :)

Should be a commercial, LOL!

Thanks everyone for your encouragement! I'm very sorry it has taken me so long to respond. Here's the details...

It was very brief, maybe 5 minutes????? I was heading into Wal-Mart and he was coming out. I saw him and smiled (I've been waiting two and a half years for this), he saw me and had to do a double take. His face said it all. He was shocked. I asked how he was doing and he said fine then asked how I was. I very enthusiastically said that I was great. I then dominated the conversation by telling him Thank you (he was again shocked) I explained that what he did to/for me was the best experience that I could have gone through. I am a different, happily married woman now... I also said that he was right to call off the wedding bc in reflection we couldn't have ever worked out, too many family differences. He didn't have much to say, but added that I 'looked' like I was doing very well... I agreed! Told him to take care then went on about my business!!

I felt amazing. I finally got my closure... got to say my peace. All while looking/feeling AMAZING in my new body!!!!

glitterfy003344T651D37.gif

YOU GO GIRL !!

Remember the happy moments in the past, and look forward to all the fantastic moments still ahead of you!! It is HIS loss, for sure.

thanks for posting that! I can't wait to have that moment. I was dating a guy, before my current guy, and we were just great together! We had so much fun, conversation etc...... then one night after a couple drinks he told me that I was just "to fat" for him! He told me he looooves thick chicks but that I was past the acceptable thickeness/fatness. WOW.. my little heart was broken. We were never the same after that even though he apologised profusely. I know he said what he truly believe but man did it hurt. We are still good friends and he is currently with a "acceptable fat" woman who makes his life miserable. I hope by xmas time to let's say... Ramdomly come across in when he's a work and just happen to look fabulous !

LOL

have a great weekend everyone. Thanks again for making my Day.

Thanks everyone for your encouragement! I'm very sorry it has taken me so long to respond. Here's the details...

It was very brief, maybe 5 minutes????? I was heading into Wal-Mart and he was coming out. I saw him and smiled (I've been waiting two and a half years for this), he saw me and had to do a double take. His face said it all. He was shocked. I asked how he was doing and he said fine then asked how I was. I very enthusiastically said that I was great. I then dominated the conversation by telling him Thank you (he was again shocked) I explained that what he did to/for me was the best experience that I could have gone through. I am a different, happily married woman now... I also said that he was right to call off the wedding bc in reflection we couldn't have ever worked out, too many family differences. He didn't have much to say, but added that I 'looked' like I was doing very well... I agreed! Told him to take care then went on about my business!!

I felt amazing. I finally got my closure... got to say my peace. All while looking/feeling AMAZING in my new body!!!!

glitterfy003344T651D37.gif

Youre like the amazing shrinking woman! I cant wait to have the same priceless moment. I'm VERY happily married but I too have the same situation and look forward to running into him!! Fabulous

I just got a chance to see your photobucket and you have done amazing...and you so beautiful...I am so glad you happy and have a wonderful new hubby...I would say your ex-fiance was a fool!!

Keep it up girl! Cathy

thanks for posting that! I can't wait to have that moment. I was dating a guy, before my current guy, and we were just great together! We had so much fun, conversation etc...... then one night after a couple drinks he told me that I was just "to fat" for him! He told me he looooves thick chicks but that I was past the acceptable thickeness/fatness. WOW.. my little heart was broken. We were never the same after that even though he apologised profusely. I know he said what he truly believe but man did it hurt. We are still good friends and he is currently with a "acceptable fat" woman who makes his life miserable. I hope by xmas time to let's say... Ramdomly come across in when he's a work and just happen to look fabulous !

LOL

have a great weekend everyone. Thanks again for making my Day.

ok my dear... I will be expecting a post/pm from you detailing how it went!!!

My ex sounds similar.. I think he was a feeder. Add that to my laziness... and before you know it your 318 pounds!! I know he never force fed me, I take full responsibility for that.. but he always wanted to go out for food. He was SOOOOOO picky, it was just easier than trying to make something he would like. I realize now that he did this so that I would gain weight... thus I'm unattractive to (most) men, therefore I wouldn't leave him. He had such low self esteem. (as did I, obviously cause I stayed with him for so long... and was going to marry him! ugh)

His brother and father ultimately convinced him to call it off. I could kiss them now!!!! hahaha We have a mutual friend and I hear that new girlfriend is an ex Seagal (Seattle Seahawks cheerleader). I'm sure that bro and pappy just LOVE her... she too makes his life miserable.. Sounds like she's is a violent little lassy!

I bought my Christmas party dress today. It's too small right now of course.... But I'm gonna ROCK IT in December!!!!

ok my dear... I will be expecting a post/pm from you detailing how it went!!!

My ex sounds similar.. I think he was a feeder. Add that to my laziness... and before you know it your 318 pounds!! I know he never force fed me, I take full responsibility for that.. but he always wanted to go out for food. He was SOOOOOO picky, it was just easier than trying to make something he would like. I realize now that he did this so that I would gain weight... thus I'm unattractive to (most) men, therefore I wouldn't leave him. He had such low self esteem. (as did I, obviously cause I stayed with him for so long... and was going to marry him! ugh)

His brother and father ultimately convinced him to call it off. I could kiss them now!!!! hahaha We have a mutual friend and I hear that new girlfriend is an ex Seagal (Seattle Seahawks cheerleader). I'm sure that bro and pappy just LOVE her... she too makes his life miserable.. Sounds like she's is a violent little lassy!

I bought my Christmas party dress today. It's too small right now of course.... But I'm gonna ROCK IT in December!!!!

Amber

I will be sure to PM you when that moment happens... I to want that "priceless" moment. Thanks for sharing :) It made my day.

xoxox