Amazing Week- Lost 14 lbs!

I was banded last wednesday and in one week I lost 14 lbs! I am jumping up and down in joy. I was not hungry at all this past week and did enjoy my drinks and soup believe it or not... This thing is amazing!

I want what Jessi is having!!!!

I was banded last wednesday and in one week I lost 14 lbs! I am jumping up and down in joy. I was not hungry at all this past week and did enjoy my drinks and soup believe it or not... This thing is amazing!

*laugh* Just need the patience and drive and of course the help of family, friends, this board and the doctors. I think I called Dr. Miranda a zillion times with questions. :rolleyes:

I want what Jessi is having!!!!

congrats.gif

Yay!! Jessi, you go girl.

I was banded last Thursday and lost 12 pounds. I know it's gonna slow so I'm trying not to be disappointed when it does. How was your trip home? My belly button ring is a little sore :) and I've done way too much so my port site still hurts, too. But I'll take the 12 pound loss in exchange for sure!!!! Are ya'll still thinking about going back for a fill?

GaGirl77 is that you Jamie??? The belly ring gave it away! lol... I remember when I got my ring in several years ago it ook a week and a half for the soreness to go away.... Hang in there. :-) Maybe should've done the shots they were offering beforehand huh? :wacko: Anyways, AWESOME job about your weight loss!! I'm dying for Sunday to come because that is when we can add creamy soup in!!! Someone suggested getting the soup I love and just put it through the blender until it's completely liquid.... Anything other than broth is exciting now. lol

Yay!! Jessi, you go girl.

I was banded last Thursday and lost 12 pounds. I know it's gonna slow so I'm trying not to be disappointed when it does. How was your trip home? My belly button ring is a little sore :) and I've done way too much so my port site still hurts, too. But I'll take the 12 pound loss in exchange for sure!!!! Are ya'll still thinking about going back for a fill?

GaGirl77 is that you Jamie??? The belly ring gave it away! lol... I remember when I got my ring in several years ago it ook a week and a half for the soreness to go away.... Hang in there. :-) Maybe should've done the shots they were offering beforehand huh? :wacko: Anyways, AWESOME job about your weight loss!! I'm dying for Sunday to come because that is when we can add creamy soup in!!! Someone suggested getting the soup I love and just put it through the blender until it's completely liquid.... Anything other than broth is exciting now. lol

Yep, it's me... Oops. My paperwork said 7 days add creamy soup. I added it today. Just got back from lunch. Had potato soup at Rafferty's and didn't eat the soup. maybe I did it too soon? But I feel sooo much better. I did take a tylenol this morning (cut it in half) and I felt like it was stuck all morning... ick.

That is awesome. These are good words of encouragement for all of us, pre-banders.

Yep, it's me... Oops. My paperwork said 7 days add creamy soup. I added it today. Just got back from lunch. Had potato soup at Rafferty's and didn't eat the soup. maybe I did it too soon? But I feel sooo much better. I did take a tylenol this morning (cut it in half) and I felt like it was stuck all morning... ick.

Hi Ladies,

I was also banded on the 22nd, and I'm losing about a pound a day. We must have gotten a good batch!

Audrey :D:D

Hi Ladies,

I was also banded on the 22nd, and I'm losing about a pound a day. We must have gotten a good batch!

Audrey :D:D

Hi Audrey!! I don't think I got to meet you in person, but you're right, we had an awesome group. Hearing from all of us, we're all kicking ass. =D> Congratulations on your progress. Let's all keep in touch and let us know how our progress goes. Jamie, Lena and I were talking about getting fills at the same time so we can split the cost of the van and keep in touch. Let us know if you want to do the same.

Hi Audrey!! I don't think I got to meet you in person, but you're right, we had an awesome group. Hearing from all of us, we're all kicking ass. =D> Congratulations on your progress. Let's all keep in touch and let us know how our progr ess goes. Jamie, Lena and I were talking about getting fills at the same time so we can split the cost of the van and keep in touch. Let us know if you want to do the same.

HEY...JESSI, JAIME AND AUDREY!! IT'S LENA AND I LOST 13LBS!! DOING HAPPY DANCE RIGHT NOW!! ><' ><' STOMACH GROWLS ALOT BUT NOW THAT I HAVE THE PROTIEN SHAKES IT HAS STOP. KEEP UP THE W/L AND HAVE FUN AT IT!! :rolleyes:

LENA

HEY...JESSI, JAIME AND AUDREY!! IT'S LENA AND I LOST 13LBS!! DOING HAPPY DANCE RIGHT NOW!! ><' ><' STOMACH GROWLS ALOT BUT NOW THAT I HAVE THE PROTIEN SHAKES IT HAS STOP. KEEP UP THE W/L AND HAVE FUN AT IT!! :rolleyes:

LENA

AWESOME!!! YOU ROCK!