JULY SURGERIES AND FILLS

I am scheduled for my surgery at the OCC on July 9th, and am very excited. Anyone else going around that time????

Hi Vicki I had my surgery July 8th My name is Amy Did I see you there? I am starting to feel like a normal human today, finally. How are you feeling?

weight.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Vicki I had my surgery July 8th My name is Amy Did I see you there? I am starting to feel like a normal human today, finally. How are you feeling?

weight.png

You may have....not sure. There were a lot of people there. It's the 11th, and I am back at the OCC.....had a lot of nausea and PBing, so I came back to get it checked out before I fly out tomorrow. They are so good here, and are making sure that I am taken care of. Just a lot of inflammation causing nausea, so they are treating me to take the inflammation down, and I am feeling much better now. Hope everything is going well for you!!

Vicki

This year has been a memorable year, Jenn and Cassie on the Oprah show, The Lapband Forum has its largest gain in members and people have been making the big decision in their lifes by having lap band surgery. Lori and Carolyn have been busy booking surgeries and a lot of them will be coming to the OCC in July. Meet your bandster buddy here at the forum and get to know them before you get to the OCC. So, lets hear from the July surgery and fill patients.

My band date is 7/21 and I will be a basket case before then. Everyone keeps asking if I'm scared to do it...I tell them my only fear is they will find something wrong with me I didn't know about and not do the surgery. Lap band is my last hope for getting the weight off for good and and taking the load off my feet and knees. Without it I will be using a scooter in a few years to get around.

My band date is 7/21 and I will be a basket case before then. Everyone keeps asking if I'm scared to do it...I tell them my only fear is they will find something wrong with me I didn't know about and not do the surgery. Lap band is my last hope for getting the weight off for good and and taking the load off my feet and knees. Without it I will be using a scooter in a few years to get around.

Hey bubs, I'll be there with on you the 21st! I know that concern is also at the back of my head too -- and i'm sure nearly everyone else's at one time. 9 more days to go!!! :)

Shannon

Hi Bubs

I am arriving at OCC on July 22nd. There are quite a few of us that will be there. I am so excited to meet everyone.

Hugs

Trudy

Hey bubs, I'll be there with on you the 21st! I know that concern is also at the back of my head too -- and i'm sure nearly everyone else's at one time. 9 more days to go!!! :)

Shannon

Hi Shannon,

How goes the pre-op diet? I've lost 11 so far and hoping for a few more gone this week. Are you arriving on the 20th?

great pix of all of the posters...you are all so young...My kids are older than most of you but...it's never to late to turn your life around. Thanks for all the support.

Pam

Hi Bubs

I am arriving at OCC on July 22nd. There are quite a few of us that will be there. I am so excited to meet everyone.

Hugs

Trudy

Hi Trudy,

Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else there...it's always easier when you have others.

Pam

I have set a date for July 23. I am sooooo excited, nervous, and questioning my decission but I have to do this to get healthy. I see a few of you will be there at the same time. I will probably be there alone so it will be nice to have some support. Someone to shop with. :rolleyes: I am travelling from Calgary, anyone else travelling from this area?

Trudy

HI TRUDY

I am also being banded July 23 and am coming down alone. Maybe we can hang together after surgery and go shopping or at least walk.

you can email me at davidgoldyn@bellsouth.net. I am also scared

David