My liquid vitamins taste like CRAP!!!

So I just wanted to share with everyone how disgusting they are. They're the food based liquid multi from country life and they're NASTY!!! Today i mixed them with orange banana juice and water and they still taste really gross but at least i don't want to wretch.

On the plus side i lost 2 more lbs! :D

Good Times!

YAY for losing 2 more pounds.

Sorry about the NASTY!!! tasting vitamins. Get something better - flintstones chewables or centrum liquid. No reason to gag :)

I'm glad this topic came up. I havn't been taking any vitamins since my surgery. Prior to surgery I took Juice Plus regularly which is a complete product with organic dehydrated foods full of antioxidants and natural vitamins....17,18 fruits and veggies and berries in each capsule and they're proven by several actual research studies published in medical journals etc...very healthy and organic and real foods instead of simulated vitamins in a lab. Anyway they are capsules and I am scared to restart taking them because of their size. I have been taking my regular pills though and they don't bother me. Maybe I better add this to my list of to do's. I am at day 13 post-op today and the scale is stuck at 10#...agggghhhhh!! :(( I seemed to stop losing as soon as I hit the creamy soup/yogurt phase. I am trying not to be too frustrated because I also got my monthly visitor.,...TOM as it's been referred to before in this forum so I should be happy I havn't gained.

I'm glad this topic came up. I havn't been taking any vitamins since my surgery. Prior to surgery I took Juice Plus regularly which is a complete product with organic dehydrated foods full of antioxidants and natural vitamins....17,18 fruits and veggies and berries in each capsule and they're proven by several actual research studies published in medical journals etc...very healthy and organic and real foods instead of simulated vitamins in a lab. Anyway they are capsules and I am scared to restart taking them because of their size. I have been taking my regular pills though and they don't bother me. Maybe I better add this to my list of to do's. I am at day 13 post-op today and the scale is stuck at 10#...agggghhhhh!! :(( I seemed to stop losing as soon as I hit the creamy soup/yogurt phase. I am trying not to be too frustrated because I also got my monthly visitor.,...TOM as it's been referred to before in this forum so I should be happy I havn't gained.

I take a special vitamin as well.. One that you can't buy in stores and I take like 9 pills in capsule form a day. During my pre op tests I asked Dr. Miranda if it was ok to take them and she said not until I finished my 21 days of the liquid diet. I have been taking them now and have had no problem at all. I take them one at a time and it takes me a whole water bottle to get them all down.. but I feel much better now that I am taking them! Hope this helps!!

I started taking my daughter's vitamin..... Flinstones sour gummies! They're really good, an adult needs to take 2. I chew them and let them melt in my mouth. They're not super sour like sour patch kids, just a little bit. GOOD!! :D

I use centrum silver chewables.. they are fine for me.

I have braces.. can't do the flinstones gummies.. dang it.

Hi ladies,

I take Jamieson VitaVim Multi-Chewables, Cherry flavor and I consider them dessert right now! LOL!!

They taste good. I also take Jamieson B12 Desolvable Strips and they aren't too bad either.

Do you get Jamieson products in the U.S.?

Cathy

I also take the gummy vitamins. In the beginning while in the post op time, I would just suck on them. Now i am able to suck on them for alittle while, then chew and swallow and have not had any problems.

I use centrum silver chewables.. they are fine for me.

I have braces.. can't do the flinstones gummies.. dang it.

I bought those on Monday, Paula and they are more than doable. I just couldn't drink another mouthful of the liquid stuff. Blech!