4 month Post-op pics

Ok - not much difference between last month and this one. Only lost 4lbs this month but I had my second fill yesterday - so let the games begin!!!!

These pics were taken 7/15 (which is actually 2 days shy of 4 months since being banded)

Weight 182lbs.

HPIM1330.jpg

HPIM1331.jpg

HPIM1332.jpg

These are pre-op.

224lbs.

002.jpg

wed.jpg

You look GREAT! You are gorgeous, anyway! I can see a huge difference!

Looking great sweetie, I can see the changes!!

How did the fill go??

The fill went great! Here is my update with details.

http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?show...amp;#entry40666

Ok - not much difference between last month and this one. Only lost 4lbs this month but I had my second fill yesterday - so let the games begin!!!!

These pics were taken 7/15 (which is actually 2 days shy of 4 months since being banded)

Weight 182lbs.

HPIM1330.jpg

HPIM1331.jpg

HPIM1332.jpg

These are pre-op.

224lbs.

002.jpg

wed.jpg

you look GREAT keep up the good work :lb10:

Weight 182lbs.

HPIM1330.jpg

HPIM1331.jpg

HPIM1332.jpg

These are pre-op.

224lbs.

002.jpg

wed.jpg

Wow that is absolutely incredible. Thanks so much, keep me updated. That makes me so excited, I can't wait to get mine.

Right on ! You look so different!!!! Have you bought all new clothes?

Maytee :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

No - not yet! I am acutally getting back into the clothes I bought while passing through - from big to bigger. I have bought a few things - on sale of course! I am trying to refrain though because I hope everything I can wear now will be too big in a month or two!! My mother in law gave me a gift card for a local clothing shop but I am trying to hold out and use it later!!

Thank you all for all of your nice comments!! I am not perfect and there have been days when I have been "bad"!! But I do try! I am half way to my goal and am excited about the weight I have lost but I know the road ahead of me and I am committed to this journey!

Misty you are looking SOOO good honey! You are doing wonderful on your weight lose... I hope I stay motivated like you guys! I start on solids tomorrow and so that means the 3 weeks of no exercise is over so that means Monday is the first day I get to start walking on my treadmill! YAY!

You look amazing! Congrats on your progress!

You are looking SOOOO good! You should be proud of making it halfway to your goal. You give us newly banded folks something to look forward to. I love it when members post pictures of their progress. I can't wait to have some progress of my own so I'll have pics to post! LOL

Denise