new picture should i be happy????

we go camping every year in July and I had my wife take a picture that i took with my daughter camille last year. I have only been banded since 11-23-07 but i think i am very happy with the results so far. i finally have my patients and friends asking what i did or am doing and saying that they notice a difference. let me know what you all think.

LukeSwimming07.jpg

dadnmilliesummer08.jpg

Extremely!!!!

we go camping every year in July and I had my wife take a picture that i took with my daughter camille last year. I have only been banded since 11-23-07 but i think i am very happy with the results so far. i finally have my patients and friends asking what i did or am doing and saying that they notice a difference. let me know what you all think.

LukeSwimming07.jpg

dadnmilliesummer08.jpg

WOW, that is great, I have to show this to my husband. He will be so excited. He is getting his on 09/19/08 and is very nervous.

You absolutely should be happy - you're getting smaller and she's getting bigger!!

Congrats! You're looking awesome and what a cutie your daughter is!

Best,

Lisa

That's what I was thinking! What a great moment for you both.

You look like a different person! Your daughter is such a cutie!

Wow Dr. Luke you look great I am having my banding done at the OCC on Sept 1. I am a little nervous but seeing success stories like yours makes me very excited to know that my life will be different.

Keep up the good work.

Dawns

Wow, you look awesome - just think about next year's camping trip, there won't be anything left of you! By that time you'll probably be hiding behind your adorable daughter!

Congratulations!!! :clapping:

LukeSwimming07.jpg

dadnmilliesummer08.jpg

It's like looking at two totally different men. You should be so proud of this accomplishment!

Wow, what a difference! I was banded about 10 days after you were. Never a doubt that it was the right thing to do. Your little girl is adorable and you will be around for a long, long time with her. You look great, keep it up!

LukeSwimming07.jpg

dadnmilliesummer08.jpg

Congrats on the wait loss You look great and your daughter is beautiful. Awesome job

• 2 weeks later...

you all are too kind thank you so much for all the kind words and it is truely amazing just how much that one can do when you are not carrying around all the extra baggage. In fact we just had our state fair and i was kicked off of a ride last year because i could not safely "fit" in the restraints. Well this year i rode it three times and had a ball. I am not letting anything hold me back from what i want to do anymore. There is so much freedom now it is absolutely amazing.

thanks again for all the support and kind words.

Dr. Luke Mayes

• 2 months later...