Ebay post

emtstacey76

Hmmm, call me cynical but it could be shinnanigans. I could see some of the people I went to high school with putting that up and using my picture.

Just sayin is all. The whole will tattoo your face on my body thing is what makes me suspicious.

I did email her!! If it is not real then oh-well but if it is then maybe she will take my advice. I gave her Dr. Ortiz's website and this one!!

I am curious to see if she has any takers!!!

I saw that a few days ago. I'll make a better deal. If someone will spring for mine, I'll tattoo your face or whatever you want. I've got some room left, like maybe enough for a billboard. I could probably tattoo an actual size "weight appropriate" person on my back.

Lol that is crazy, well if she can post there then I am going to post here: http://myfreeimplants.com/index.asp because heck we all need free implants! lol

MamaMichelle,

I have registered with the site and appropriated the sum of $3.00 IN CASH for seed money to get the silicone flowing. Might as well get ordained by one of the internet sites as some type of religion so at least I can get a tax deduction.

MamaMichelle,

I have registered with the site and appropriated the sum of $3.00 IN CASH for seed money to get the silicone flowing. Might as well get ordained by one of the internet sites as some type of religion so at least I can get a tax deduction.

I responded and told her to come to this site, but who knows what is up with that, she is asking too much. HAHAHAH

She emailed me back and said she is talking to Carolyn now - that is why she decreased her price. I mentioned to her about financing but maybe that is not an option because she just reposted the auction!

Please do not think ALL people from Texas are this way! I promise, I'm totally normal. Sometimes I get bothered by how people from Texas are perceived by others. We do not ALL have cows in our yards with farms out back!

Just wanted to clarify in case anyone thought otherwise!

Denise

She emailed me back and said she cant get financing because her x wrecked her credit. Geesh if they will give credit to me, they will anyone. HA! just kidding. No really though, she should try. I sure dont want some persons face on me and then image, you lose the weight then you have this skin with the face just sagging there. I'm sorry not a pretty picture. If I get some sagging skin, I sure want it removed and I dont want no face on there. UG

Please do not think ALL people from Texas are this way! I promise, I'm totally normal. Sometimes I get bothered by how people from Texas are perceived by others. We do not ALL have cows in our yards with farms out back!

Just wanted to clarify in case anyone thought otherwise!

Denise

Denise,

I have over 10,000 cows in my backyard AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! Gives me a FABULOUS life! :) And trust me, when I smell that yucky smell in the air, you smell "poop" but I smell MONEY!

Denise,

I have over 10,000 cows in my backyard AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT! Gives me a FABULOUS life! :) And trust me, when I smell that yucky smell in the air, you smell "poop" but I smell MONEY!

Laadeedaa,

You crack me up! Green Acres airs at 10:30pm, so stay tuned!

D