How long did your glue stay on?

I am 10 days post op and I am wondering how long before I don't have to look at this glue? I know it's doing a job and I will not take it off but I can look forward to when it will be gone, right?

:umnik2:

Hi Sandy, mine started to come off at about day 7 and I had a little ozzing so I went to my local doctor to make sure there was no infection and he just had me keep an eye on it and put some of those white sterile strips to close it up. That was on the port one the others were fine. and about 2 weeks for the glue to completely come off.

I am 16 days post op and accidentally scratched off (in the shower) one of the incisions glue because it itched. I didn't even realize it until it was too late, but I guess it was time for that one to come off! I still have glue on all of the other incisions. Seems everyone is different! I am looking forward to my glue all coming off as well. It sure is hanging around!

hey! i'm 19 days in and the only glue that has come off is the one near my bra-band (likely from my bra rubbing). the others are still as stuck as can be. i totally depends on your skin's cell renewal - it will slowly start to slough off as the skin under it and surrounding it sheds. love your glue - it is what keeps everything where it should be and keeps things safe from bacteria. if it came off too early you'd have to be doing the polysporin all the time and wearing bandaids!

Hey Kirma, Great job with the weight loss, Have you had a fill yet?

Thanks!!! Not yet, I was supposed to go last month, but I ended going out of town 3 different times, New York, Las Vegas and to a family reunion. So now I am just trying to find the time to go... UGH!! How bout you??

I am 10 days post op and I am wondering how long before I don't have to look at this glue? I know it's doing a job and I will not take it off but I can look forward to when it will be gone, right?

:umnik2:

Mine stayed on for almost a month. I was amazed at the holding power of the stuff but I didn't want to mess with it. I knew it was doing a good thing for me.

Thanks!!! Not yet, I was supposed to go last month, but I ended going out of town 3 different times, New York, Las Vegas and to a family reunion. So now I am just trying to find the time to go... UGH!! How bout you??

I go on the 12th next Tuesday. Im going back to the OCC for the first one then I found a doctor 45 minutes away from me.

I go on the 12th next Tuesday. Im going back to the OCC for the first one then I found a doctor 45 minutes away from me.

Thats awesome!! Yeah, I definitely wanna go back to the OCC for my 1st on for sure! Good luck and make sure you come back and tell us everything!!