Ebay Post

emtstacey76

:o 25,000 buckeroos is this for real? thats insane..for that kinda money i got a whole panty drawer i need to post!!lol

Here's another funny ebay post-nothing better than a woman scorned!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...940#description

oh my god, now she just needs to make a wanted poster and put it on the internet with his face right on it, so he thinks he is wanted by the police. HA! She is good!!!

This is the wildest thing I have ever seen on Ebay!! I cannot believe the bidding price right now! Good for her! I mean - I pray I am never in that situation but if so I would dang sure like to get a little cash out of the deal!

I can't believe people are bidding on this, are they gonna hold them to it? That is so crazy.

OMG! I loved it, what a great personality she has! And how original to put those items up for bidding on ebay. I really admire her - very smart!

I read the whole thing to my husband and he agreed, he thinks what she did is great!

I'm sure she isn't expecting to sell those items (actually, she had to take the panties off because their used), her intent was to mortally embarrass (emphasis on the ass!) her "soon to be ex". It only costs about 35 cents to put a listing on ebay, so I think she got a lot for her money!!

Thanks for sharing that - It was thoroughly enjoyable.

• 1 month later...

I just read it, and loved it. Looks like she got $303 for the picture of the "items" LOL.

But did you see all the hits she got on the tally?

I love this woman. So strong. She's better off. The slime ball!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Tara