Dolittle's plastic surgery blog

Dolittle

Hi to all lapband forum members. I've decided to start a blog on my (LBL) lower body lift plastic surgery journey. Your all welcome to read it and I hope I can educate the members with my plastic surgery journey. I have only one entry so far,, but I should be adding entries as it gets closer to my surgery and I arrive in San Diego.

Hi to all lapband forum members. I've decided to start a blog on my LBL plastic surgery journey. Your all welcome to read it and I hope I can educate the members with my plastic surgery journey. I have only one entry so far,, but I should be adding entries as it gets closer to my surgery and I arrive in San Diego.

What type of plastic surgery are you getting?

Wow I looked them up they do breast lifts, wouldnt that be nice. Good luck and let us know how it goes. I may want to use them later.

I'll try to post all that info via my blog. So stayed tuned. LOL 9 days and counting.

Good luck to you and I honestly know that the decision to used CosMed will make the difference and you will see gret results. By the way are you using the aftercare place they refer you to. I have already placed a deposit on my room for 4 nights. Well hopefully you can respond abck

Hi to all lapband forum members. I've decided to start a blog on my (LBL) lower body lift plastic surgery journey. Your all welcome to read it and I hope I can educate the members with my plastic surgery journey. I have only one entry so far,, but I should be adding entries as it gets closer to my surgery and I arrive in San Diego.

I'm off to San Diego,, Monday I'll be hanging around the OCC,, Maybe I'll see some of you guys that are scheduled on the 20th. Tuesday is the big LBL at Cosmed. I'm ready to go. C ya there.

How exciting!!! You should be 1 day post op!! Go slow and do everything they tell you to do!

What a journey, Dave - congratulations! We've all watched your journey - this is such a new,

exciting phase!

You should feel so proud of yourself - what an amazing transformation and gift! You deserve it!!

Heal well, our friend!!! Report when you are able and know that you have a large fan club out here

wishing you well!!!

Lisa

I saw a post that he is at recovery by the sea but he did not say how he was doing. I hope well. I would assume since he is on the computer, he must be doing ok. I wish he would give us details. I am wondering how that surgery went down there, I might have to go down to cosmed and get that breast lift. HA!

I saw a post that he is at recovery by the sea but he did not say how he was doing. I hope well. I would assume since he is on the computer, he must be doing ok. I wish he would give us details. I am wondering how that surgery went down there, I might have to go down to cosmed and get that breast lift. HA!

Hi Forum gang,, Sorry,, I should have posted something straight to this topic. I'm doing fine,, my surgery went well. I can say that the lower body lift is tough. I'm black and blue all over my waist and groin. I'm swelled up in that area too. I look like and feel like I've been hit by a car. But,, I had a lot of skin and over hang to be removed. Every day that goes by since my surgery, I feel better and better. Check out my blog for better details. Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes. It means a lot to me that your all concerned,, Thanks again.