Friday Weigh In's

Amy congrats!!! Glad ur outta that plateau!

This week i lost 2.2 lbs so I'm a happy camper. Today Im officially back on solid foods but have zero restriction, yes folks, zilch, so Im going to continue my pre-op diet (Atkins) to help get me thru bandster hell.

I am going on a girlfriends-only wine tasting weekend to Sonoma tomorrow, pray for me! hahahaha

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot to give a shout out to Amy for waiting out that plateau like a champ!!! I too know what it feels like for the body celebrating a set-point for one whole month!! Now that the party is over you can get back down to business! You rock girl!

Forgot to give a shout out to Amy for waiting out that plateau like a champ!!! I too know what it feels like for the body celebrating a set-point for one whole month!! Now that the party is over you can get back down to business! You rock girl!

Thanks girl! Things are moving again, thank goodness. I appreciate the support and advise!

• 2 weeks later...

Did a detox this week and lost 4lbs! I am back to eating regular starting today, but am going to try to do a modified detox as much as I can with lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Really gonna start laying off the processed foods as much as I can.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

For sure! It's all stuff I know I should do I just haven't. I'm gonna stick to it as much as I can. I work 2 jobs so always eating fresh stuff gets tricky, but i'm gonna try to do it as much as I can. I also have continued to reduce my dairy intake hoping that will help. Gonna get this last 10 off!!! :angry:

Since it is again Friday, I thought I would update my progress. This marks the end of the second week for me (creamy soups today, yay!) and things are going great! Since last Friday I have lost 13.6 lbs, for a total of 29.0 lbs since surgery! (and just for completion, I am down 55lbs from my highest.)

There are probably a handful of decisions that I have made in my life that I can look back on and just go, "man, that was one hell of a good decision!" But I have to say, so far (and I know it is still super early in the process), getting banded at OCC has been just a killer move.

don't anyone faint...it's me. I've lost 2 lbs in about 3 weeks. I am happy with that considering I have not been focused on my eating and walking since the flood here in Nashville. The store I work at was hit pretty bad and we've been gutting the whole thing.

Time to get back at it.

don't anyone faint...it's me. I've lost 2 lbs in about 3 weeks. I am happy with that considering I have not been focused on my eating and walking since the flood here in Nashville. The store I work at was hit pretty bad and we've been gutting the whole thing.

Time to get back at it.

AMY!!! So good to see/hear from you. Sounds like you have been SUPER busy! Clean up is not fun....Good job on the WL!