Friday Weigh In's

189.8. Very disappointing considering I've had e coli since Monday! Ambulance had to take husband with his case. I'm out of it but I guess not so out of it that I wasn't curious to see how much weight I'd lost. 2 days ago I was 186 that was almost a five pound loss in a few days but some has come back now that I've been eating high calorie meals of 2 saltines and 10 calorie chicken broth!!!!! Getting woozy and gotta go. first my back then this. weeee! hubby and i are getting better though, thank you. wacko.gif

Sorry to hear that you have not been well. I hope you and your husband feel better soon

Deb

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for a late post Been working long hours im a tax account and this is a hard time for me so I eating real diffrent when I can't get home to eat up a little 197 not a full pound i hate when this happends!!! :unsure: oh well better week next week :blink: (I don't think so not untill april 15th):)

Weighed this morning as Saturday has always been my weigh day. I usually post Wednesday but it looks like most have moved to friday now

So this week I am down 2.7 pounds for a total of 120.2 lost.,

I have 21.8 left to lose till the goal Dr Miranda set for me.

She set 175 but I think I will go down to 154 that wAY by BMI will be normal and not still overweight. For once in my life I want to be called normal and not overweight. :)

Can hardly wait.

Plastic surgery date set for July 8th. Flights and hotel booked. I am soooooooooooooooo excited. I would have never quessed 6 months ago that I would be down this much.

once again I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning Gang, reporting in on Fridays....down 3lbs in 2 weeks (the same 3lbs - up and down, up and down)

Any suggestions how to get over this plateau. Thanks!

Good Morning Gang, reporting in on Fridays....down 3lbs in 2 weeks (the same 3lbs - up and down, up and down)

Any suggestions how to get over this plateau. Thanks!

Good morning, Amy! and other Friday girls!

I lost only 1 pound this week. I'm going to blame it on my TOM though... Hopefully I'll do better next week.

My suggestion to kick the plateau is to rev up your workouts and eat more. I know "eat more" sounds funny but if doing it with your workouts you can certainly kick the plateau. Or if you are working out regularly, change it up! Our bodies get used to doing the same thing over and over so when we change it our bodies start to adapt. Just a suggestion.... :)

How did everyone else do this week???

Mandy ... you make me feel bad saying that you "only" lost a pound this week, being that I have only lost a pound a week for the last 5 months :(

I lost another pound this week ... was kind of excited about it until I read your post and now the negative voices are going off in my head again :(

Anyway, down a total of 24 pounds thus far.

Amy, your body has reached a "set point." Do you remember another time in your life when you were at or about this weight for awhile? switching things up may help but honestly you just have to give your body time to hang out here for awhile. Your body is telling you that is is very happy and comfortable at this weight and you just got to give the body enough time to get over the glee factor :P I have had 2 "set points" so far. One at 172 and one at 165. I remember that time in my life at 172 very well and that "plateau" last 28 days for me.

angie I think you posted the wrong AMOUNT this week I stay the same not losing as fast any more I think I need to change they more workout and change my food intake we will see for next week

angie I think you posted the wrong AMOUNT this week I stay the same not losing as fast any more I think I need to change they more workout and change my food intake we will see for next week

Well I be damned I did! Ha! Or I gained a ton of weight in a week! I am 229.8. That sure does sound a lot better! Thanks for pointing out my error!

Mandy ... you make me feel bad saying that you "only" lost a pound this week, being that I have only lost a pound a week for the last 5 months :(

I lost another pound this week ... was kind of excited about it until I read your post and now the negative voices are going off in my head again :(

Anyway, down a total of 24 pounds thus far.

Amy, your body has reached a "set point." Do you remember another time in your life when you were at or about this weight for awhile? switching things up may help but honestly you just have to give your body time to hang out here for awhile. Your body is telling you that is is very happy and comfortable at this weight and you just got to give the body enough time to get over the glee factor :P I have had 2 "set points" so far. One at 172 and one at 165. I remember that time in my life at 172 very well and that "plateau" last 28 days for me.

Bogie, I am so sorry. Please don't look at it that way. I am personally struggling because I work out basically every day with my sister and she is losing 2+ pounds per week without a lap band. So I am getting discouraged myself. My goal has been to lose 2 pounds each week but I know some weeks are better than others. We both just need to hang in there. I think the mental part is 90% of it. We'll get there.... :)

Thanks Mandyfsc and bogiemon for the advise. I think your both right. I have been at this weight before and I'm sure my body is saying...Hey this is good. NOT! I'll try changing up my food and workouts for a few weeks and see what happens. Thanks, I'll keep you posted.

AngieB....you are a HOOT!

Holding steady...driving me crazy!!!! Going on a 4 week plateau...arggghhheeee, hiss, hiss!

I will have to say, even though the scale isn't moving, I can tell the inch's are. My pants are getting saggy in the butt. I'll take it!!!

Ugh....my scale says I gained like 4 lbs since yesterday. As I get close to goal my body does that so i'm not stressing. Going on a run tonight and hopefully will go try a spin class on Sunday!

I am down 3 lbs ! It's weird ,I stay steady for about 3 weeks and then all of a sudden I lose weight easily for a week then I hold on to that weight for 3 weeks ? things that make you say Hmmmmmmmmmm :P

This week was frustrating for me. I only lost .4 lbs. I went from 197.8 to 197.4. But my thinking is that as long as the scale is going DOWN, I need not complain. :) And cross my fingers that next week will be better.

OMG....I scared the snot out of my boys this morning. I stepped on the scale and screamed. I'm down 3lbs. after a 4 week plateau. Why I screamed.....I finally hit 50lbs...whoop, whoop! Happy Girl Dance! I so love my band.