Friday Weigh In's

I've noticed that there have been organized weigh in's in the past and I was wondering if anyone wants to join me in a Friday weigh in. I (like many others, I'm sure) have become scale obsessed! I'd find myself not only weighing myself every morning, but ANY time I went into my bathroom. Talk about overkill! And it was very discouraging. Anyway, I've put the scale away after not losing for 2 weeks and finding myself very disappointed. SO, I'd like the extra motivation. I'm going to begin weighing in on Fridays only and will keep track in my signature so I can be held accountable! So if you'd like to join me, weigh yourself Friday morning and post your weight in your signature and reply to this post. We can create our own Biggest Loser club! :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mandy, I think I will be joining you & Brown Eyed Girl in this group due to the fact that my weight is not scale Friendly on Wednesdays for some reason but VERY scale friendly on Fridays & Saturdays (weird, go figure). So I will be posting with you guys in 2 days!

OK, 1st day of our Friday Weigh In's

I was 203.4 this morning. That means I lost 1.6 lbs this week. Not bad but I was hoping for more simply because I was on liquids for 2 days after my fill on Tuesday. I start eating real food tomorrow. I'm hoping I will feel that restriction for the 1st time. :)

How did you ladies do?

193.2 Not the dramatic earth shattering weight loss I was hoping for, but a weight loss nontheless.

I do need to shake things up a little. Last night I tried the free Cardio Blast thing on On Demand someone mentioned. I tuned in and after looking at how out of shape everyone was I figured it would be a breeze. Then when I saw it was 10 minutes I was laughing and almost decided to do something else. Well, I did it and now I'm so sore. 10 minutes!! I'm so out of shape. I guess it is true, "pride cometh before a fall". huh.gif

Oh, should we come up with a catchy name likey they have on Weigh In Wednesdays? Maybe Fat Free Friday Weigh In or Non-Fat Friday Weigh In? Or just Friday Weigh In. Any suggestions?

Oh, should we come up with a catchy name likey they have on Weigh In Wednesdays? Maybe Fat Free Friday Weigh In or Non-Fat Friday Weigh In? Or just Friday Weigh In. Any suggestions?

Sure! I am not creative at all. So please, feel free to come up with a catchy name! :)

On Saturday, 3/13 I was 166.4 and today I am 165.3 ... So a loss of 1.1 pounds this week -_-

Post Script - yesterday 165.9 and today, Saturday, March 20 I am 164.9! So a loss of 1.5 pounds this week!!!

It is so weird...the only days that I see a difference on the scale are Fridays and Saturdays! I wonder why that is? That is so crazy to me that those are the 2 days out of the week that I consistantly loose.

Good Morning Friday Peeps,

So, as I have been gone since the 14th, and not able to weigh-in till yesterday, I waited today to do it since you all are here. :)

Scale was surprisingly way better than as I expected after being on vacation. I ate lots of macadamia nuts and loved it. :D I even have a dreaded bikini (well, with boardshorts) pic I had my husband take in the condo in Hawaii, that I will post a bit later. EEKKKKK....... LOL

So here goes: Scale = 133

the same as before. I will take it. We did alot of hiking and walking, so I think it helped.

Hugs,

Kristi

170lbs.

I go completely off track on the weekends, and then keep losing the same 2-3lbs that i 'gain' over the weekends.

This weekend, I'm staying on track. No free meal. No cheat this or that. I always go completely over board and lose all control. sigh/

after going to 4 baseball games in phoenix, spring training and let me say there is nothing healthy to eat at a baseball game so today I weigh in at 196.4 not bad, down almost a pound.

It's that time again ladies!

I weighed 198.8 this morning.... ONEderland! FINALLY! I was so worried too.... I went to a baseball game last night and could almost taste the hot dogs and beers as they walked past me. But I planned ahead and brought a 100 calorie package of pretzels with me instead. I can't say it was the same but I will say I had no regrets after eating them like I would have after that hotdog!!

189.8. Very disappointing considering I've had e coli since Monday! Ambulance had to take husband with his case. I'm out of it but I guess not so out of it that I wasn't curious to see how much weight I'd lost. 2 days ago I was 186 that was almost a five pound loss in a few days but some has come back now that I've been eating high calorie meals of 2 saltines and 10 calorie chicken broth!!!!! Getting woozy and gotta go. first my back then this. weeee! hubby and i are getting better though, thank you. wacko.gif

It's that time again ladies!

I weighed 198.8 this morning.... ONEderland! FINALLY! I was so worried too.... I went to a baseball game last night and could almost taste the hot dogs and beers as they walked past me. But I planned ahead and brought a 100 calorie package of pretzels with me instead. I can't say it was the same but I will say I had no regrets after eating them like I would have after that hotdog!!

Welcome to onederland. It is am amazing feeling right !!!!