Friday Weigh In's

Stayed the same this week. Did a 65 km bike ride so am pretty sure I just exchanged fat for muscle. I did a 27 km walk yesterday with my daughter so it will be interesting to see what the scales say next week.

Have a good week everyone

Debbie

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stayed the same this week. Did a 65 km bike ride so am pretty sure I just exchanged fat for muscle. I did a 27 km walk yesterday with my daughter so it will be interesting to see what the scales say next week.

Have a good week everyone

Debbie

DARN DEB, YOU'LL BE ALL READY FOR A TRIATHLON SOON :) YOU ROCK!!!

Hey everybody, I wanna be a part of the Friday weigh in crowd, its gonna be hard for me to only weigh in once a week, I usually weigh myself every morning and twice when I go to the gym, before and after I work out, I know I'm starting late but I figured it would be a good idea, my starting weight as of this morning was 193.5

Lost .8 this week and since i've been sick I will totally take that! Can't wait to finally get well (it's been almost 2 weeks) so I can get back to working out.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

Well I have been MIA for several weeks. I got very discouraged. I was still feeling no restriction and I stopped losing. Last week I even gained 2 pounds! So I got my 2nd fill on Monday, 06/07. I got 2 CC's put in and FINALLY feel restriction. Of course it's too early to know if I am at my sweet spot but at least I know what restriction is supposed to feel like! At my weigh in today I was at 191. It feels great! My goal is 2 pounds per week.

After a three week plateau, BAM! I suddenly gained 1.8lbs from WEDNESDAY of this week to TODAY.

Im so pissed!

There is no rational explanation for this; I am NOT eating more, I am eating more healthily, maybe I am eating too little?

ARGHHH

maybe I'll bump up that next fill for next weekend, if I can swing it...

Lost another .8 this week, but hey a loss is a loss! Slowly but surely getting there.

Thanks. I am sooooooooooooo excited I can hardly believe the change. I do measurements next weekend again and pictures so I will post an up to date picture then.

I have my extended tummy tuck and thigh lift on July 8th and am counting down the days. This has been the best thing I have ever done for myself :)

Down 1.5 pounds. Only 2.5 left to reach goal and I officially have a normal body fat percentage now. Yeeeeeeeeeeee ha.

I have gone from 52% body fat to 34.4 which is normal for my age and height.

I LOVE MY BAND AND i LOVE MY NEW LIFESTYLE

Debbie

• 2 weeks later...