March Surgery Patients

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I too am scheduled on March 8th. When are you arriving? I will arrive the evening or afternoon of the 7th. I am from the Portland, Oregon area. Where are you from?

i am from birmingham, alabama. i was beginning to think i was the only one scheduled for march!!! i wish the surgery was happening tomorrow! i am sooo tired of wishing i were smaller and wondering what it will be like again...i am so excited...

i am scheduled to arrive on 3/7. i am sure we will all cross paths...look forward to seeing you.

i am from birmingham, alabama. i was beginning to think i was the only one scheduled for march!!! i wish the surgery was happening tomorrow! i am sooo tired of wishing i were smaller and wondering what it will be like again...i am so excited...

i am scheduled to arrive on 3/7. i am sure we will all cross paths...look forward to seeing you.

Anyone on March 15 or 16. By the time I have mine done on the 16th you all we be experienced pros, losing lots of weight.

Hi Everyone! I begin my new and improved life March 9th. It looks like I'll be crossing paths with Hopeful.

I am looking forward to meeting some folks from Arizona and other Lapbansters.

Where in AZ are you from? Were in Gold Canyon, out by the Superstition Mtns.

Teri

Where in AZ are you from? Were in Gold Canyon, out by the Superstition Mtns.

Teri

Teri, Nice to meet you. I live on the West side. Litchfield Park Area. How are you doing with your band? I see there are quite a few AZ Bansters out there. Has anyone found a local (Phx Metro) fill Dr. ? I am planning to head back to TJ for my first fill in April, but wanted to get a backup plan together in case life takes over and I need a quick fill or unfill.

Teri, Nice to meet you. I live on the West side. Litchfield Park Area. How are you doing with your band? I see there are quite a few AZ Bansters out there. Has anyone found a local (Phx Metro) fill Dr. ? I am planning to head back to TJ for my first fill in April, but wanted to get a backup plan together in case life takes over and I need a quick fill or unfill.

Hey Bubbles

If you go into AZ thread, Cyndi has posted some fill docs there. Glad to have you.

Teri

I am March 16th as well. I am going to be at the clinic on the 15th for the pre-op eval. See you there![/color]

Have you started the pre-op diet or tried? I have been gaining weight a little, trying to eat things that I think I will never be able to eat again. A little silly huh :lol:

Have you started the pre-op diet or tried? I have been gaining weight a little, trying to eat things that I think I will never be able to eat again. A little silly huh :lol:

I gained eight pounds in two weeks!! I too feel like eating things I won't be able to have anymore. I started the pre-op yesterday. It's going to get real old. I'm going to miss my sushi. I need to lose 20lbs. The trainer at the gym says it's almost impossible. I'll give it a try!

I am scheduled for March 12th. But mine is being done in the states.. I live in Missouri and we have an excellent bariatric center here.

Hey Sharon! I was interested to read your post. I, too, am from Missouri and will have my surgery on March 5. I will go to Columbia and Dr. Pitt is my surgeon. Best wishes from a fellow Missourian!

I am scheduled for surgery on March 8th... I will be arrivin on March 7th, early morning... I can't wait to have this done... I'm sure I will be meeting Hopeful there, perhaps we can go out shopping or just walking together...

YEA!!! someone is going to be there the same time as me! look forward to meeting you! :)

March 5 is my big day! From the other posts I have read, it appears that is quite a popular day for surgery. I've waited and jumped through insurance company hoops for 16 months and I am looking for lots of encouragement and support on this forum. I'm anxious to get to know all of you and share encouragement and support!

Oh thank goodness - someone who's going to be there when I am :) I get in on Sun - you too? Hopefully we'll be on the same shuttle. Not sure how often they run them.

I'm only supposed to be on the protein drink diet for a week, but I've been TRYING to do it for 2 weeks. Yuck. And of course, now my family, who doesn't know, has decided to plan a family dinner on the 3rd :(