2 Month Post Op Pics

Way to go!!! Thanks for sharing the excitement with us!! Yea.... =D>

MICHELLE ~ YOU LOOK FABULOUS GIRLFRIEND! =D> That dress will be fitting perfectly in no time. Way to go! I can't wait until I can start melting some lbs away too! I have SOOO many cute clothes I want to wear! I am so happy for you that you have been so successful! Keep up the great work

congrats022.gif

647920c45padlv0v.gif

Here are my 2 month post op pics, I have been kind of bummed that I only lost 7 lbs this month (and haven't lost anything in the past week) but the pics show my progress so that makes me feel so much better!!

Here's the first set:

Click on the smaller picture to see a bigger version

l_d480e02219db1dfba2d148fe03ce7ad4.jpg

l_62b50cb620789d35440025caebf76e60.jpg

l_92d82e18b054df6c10e24737a8f06b24.jpg

What a transformation!!

Keep up the good work

You are looking great! It really helps to see your video diary - thanks for showing us. And your posts have been very helpful. You guys have all answered a ton of questions for me. I'm looking forward to 5/13 - B-Day.

WOO WOO! When you're hot, you're hot!

I can't wait to see next months pictures.

Wow Guys...

Thanks so much for the kind words!! I read a few other lap band boards daily but I save most of my posting for this one because there is nothing like the genuine support and love that everyone here has for each other. I think our support system here is second to none whether someone is having a great day or a crappy one- the outpouring of concern or congratulations is always overwhelming... I am just happy to be able to repay some of the inspiration that many of you have given me!!

I really think that anyone who is wanting to really track their progress should take pictures in a similar way, once a month in the same outfit. Even if you never choose to show them to anyone but yourself it really helps you to see how far you have come, even if the scale isn't moving as quickly as you'd like it to! I have been taking a set of pics in a Binki on the same dates though I'm not yet brave enough to post those, maybe one day!!

So I got my hubby to take my measurements tonight so I could total up the inches lost last month (see the red section below)

Jan 1st 2008 – Highest Weight/Start of Pre Op Diet

Weight: 246 lbs

Chest: 48″

Waist: 46″

Hips: 51″

Arms: 16.5″ and 16.5″

Thighs: 30″ and 31″

Feb 28th 2008 – Date of Surgery

Weight: 226 lbs

Chest: 46.5″

Waist: 43″

Hips: 48.75″

Arms: 16″ and 16″

Thighs: 29.25″ and 30.25″

March 28th 2008 – One Month Post Op

Weight: 209 lbs

Chest: 44.5″

Waist: 37″

Hips: 46.5″

Arms: 15.75″ and 15.75″

Thighs: 28.5″ and 29.5″

April 28th 2008 – Two Months Post Op

Weight: 202 lbs

Chest: 42.5″

Waist: 36″

Hips: 45.25″

Arms: 14″ and 14″

Thighs: 26″ and 27″

Difference From March 28th to April 28th

Weight: - 7 lbs

Chest: -2″

Waist: -1″

Hips: -1.25″

Arms: -1.75″ and -1.75″

Thighs: -2.5″ and -2.5″

TOTAL RESULTS:

Weight: -24lbs lost in 2 months post op (-45lbs lost since starting pre op)

Chest: -4 inches lost in 2 months post op (-5.5 inches lost since starting pre op)

Waist: -7 inches lost in 2 months post op (-10 inches lost since starting pre op)

Hips: -3.5 inches lost in 2 months post op (-5.75 inches lost since starting pre op)

Arms -2 and -2 inches lost in 2 months post op (-2.5 and -2.5 inches lost since starting pre op)

Thighs: -3.25 and -3.25 inches lost in 2 months post op (-4 and -4 inches lost since starting pre op)

For a total of 24lbs and 25 inches lost in 2 months post op and 45 lbs and 34.25 inches lost since starting pre op!

WOW! Your progress/results are amazing and it's only been 2 months? You should be on the OCC website like a spokesperson or something. I have been reasearching the LB for awhile and just found this site and Dr. Ortiz a week ago. Hoping to set my surgery for June so I thought I should start posting. Good jpb!

I finally took some more photos last night and compiled them in a similar manner for comparison, and it really is shocking! In my "before" photos, I was 204, and now I'm 192 - only 12 lb. gone, but the dress that I couldn't get over my hips or boobs in the first pic, now at least covers my butt! LOL!

I'd totally post them (even though you see my striped undies) if I knew how. As embarrassing as they are, your photos are really inspiring me - the least I can do is swallow my pride and inspire someone else, right?!? :-)

I'm so glad you took some pics and could see some results, isn't it encouraging?? I would love to see them!!

Here's a link on how to post pics: http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?showtopic=5443

Or you can just upload them to your gallery here and tell people to check them out there using this link: http://www.lapbandforum.com/index.php?auto...&user=11520

I posted the pic to my gallery first thing this morning, but it's still not showing up. Probably for the better... it might induce nightmares. God knows it does when I look at it! LOL!

I posted the pic to my gallery first thing this morning, but it's still not showing up. Probably for the better... it might induce nightmares. God knows it does when I look at it! LOL!

You should be able to see it in your own gallery but the rest of us will have to wait for one of the moderators to approve the pic before we can see it in your gallery.

You should be able to see it in your own gallery but the rest of us will have to wait for one of the moderators to approve the pic before we can see it in your gallery.

That's what I thought, and it DID show up at first, along with a message that it needed to be approved. But now I don't see it at all.

Very strange.