List your pets

Kim2BSlim

1. Chester, my 5 yr old male rat terrier

2. Lady, the neighbor's dog who lives with us. She is a dalmation outside dog.

3. Daisy, the new Chihuahua puppy

4. Jinx, my fat special needs cat

5. Turtis and Turtellini, my two red eared slider turtles

I would have a whole farm if I could afford it!

1. Baxter our 20 pound ragdoll who runs the house

2. Abby our 7 year old lab/boxer mix we got when we bought our house, she came with it!! We lived in the house behind the kids who owned our current new house. They came to us saying they were getting a divorce and selling the house. Yes we always had wanted this house so we could have the 2 houses together and rent one. Anyway they didn't know what to do with Abby, no one really could take her so we won the PRIZE. She was a rescue dog and at times is timid but oh how she loves us. Of course we think she's "the Greatest American Dog" without bothering with the show.

Since we are childless yes these 2 are our "kids".

Call us "those type of crazy folks". We treat them both like little people and oh are they spoiled!!

And yes Kimmy, I would have a farm too, my husband has the problem with this idea though.

1. Skeeter--our 8 year old Siamese/Himalayan mix kitty

2. Jay-Jay--Our 4 year old Siamese mix kitty that we rescued from Hurricane Katrina

3. Squirt--He is a 3 year old tabby that I rescues at about 2 weeks old and bottle fed, he was very sick for his first year and a half and he wasn't supposed to live.

4. Katie--She is a 2 year old rescue kitty that I fostered, adopted out and got returned so I got her back...she is a long haired calico

5. Lilly--She is a 4 year old Pomeranian that is the love of my life, only 5 pounds and she is black and white

6. Arabella (Bella)--She is 4 months old Golden Retriever that I got as a walking companion since Lilly gets too tired on my walks.

7. Noodles (Bunzilla)--She is a 8 year old French Lop bunny that I got my son for Easter many moons ago.

I think I have enough right now, but sometimes I foster kittens and will have 6-12 kittens in my back room. I have probably fostered 3-4 hundred kittens in the past 4-5 years and about 8 dogs until they were adopted.

2. Jay-Jay--Our 4 year old Siamese mix kitty that we rescued from Hurricane Katrina

3. Squirt--He is a 3 year old tabby that I rescues at about 2 weeks old and bottle fed, he was very sick for his first year and a half and he wasn't supposed to live.

4. Katie--She is a 2 year old rescue kitty that I fostered, adopted out and got returned so I got her back...she is a long haired calico

5. Lilly--She is a 4 year old Pomeranian that is the love of my life, only 5 pounds and she is black and white

6. Arabella (Bella)--She is 4 months old Golden Retriever that I got as a walking companion since Lilly gets too tired on my walks.

7. Noodles (Bunzilla)--She is a 8 year old French Lop bunny that I got my son for Easter many moons ago.

I think I have enough right now, but sometimes I foster kittens and will have 6-12 kittens in my back room. I have probably fostered 3-4 hundred kittens in the past 4-5 years and about 8 dogs until they were adopted.

What a great gift to the animal population. People like you are too few!! Thanks for your giving back to these furry friends.

Wow, you are fantastic!! I simply cannot foster. I've tried. Can't do it. The moment they enter my home, they enter my heart and are mine. PERIOD! Thats how I got so many. Can't give them up. I envy you be able to help so many. I wish I was as strong as you.

I have three dogs

Two long hair weiner dogs

Pepper

and Coco puff

And one Golden Retriever

They are a handful but we love them!

I have 2 dogs... Bear the german shepard in the background, and Hades the drooling idiot sleeping on the steps.

he is a fila brasilerio (brazilian hunting dog) and I love them both :wub: how could i forget my cowfish!!

hades.jpg100_1939.jpg

I have three dogs

Two long hair weiner dogs

Pepper

and Coco puff

And one Golden Retriever

They are a handful but we love them!

I LOVE weiner dogs. I had one once as a puppy and he wouldn't house train. I lived in a condo at the time and worked long shifts. My stay at home friend had 3 of them and 5 acres for them to run so "Harley" went to live in a pack of other weiners!! He's so happy but I do miss him.

Julie Camille is 12 and is a long haired beauty. She has been featured in 2 worldwide calendars and once made the cover of the CatFancy magazine. She has lupus and was never expected to live beyond 6 months. She is my best buddy! She was rescued from a pet store.

Anita Louise is 11 and is a cow cat. Black and white with a huge hershey kiss covering her nose. She was rescued from a shelter and immediately came home and had to be hospitalized for 2 weeks due to severe pneumonia. She is a sweetie now though and is very very high strung and often needs kitty valium to keep from pulling her hair out.

Missy Bright Eyes who is 11 is a mommy cat who was feral and living in my yard. I fed her for several months before she had babies. We trapped her and her babies, tamed them up, adopted 2 babies out and kept mom and the next two kitties in the list. Missy has liver failure, pancratitis and thyroid disease. She was expected to die 3 years ago but today she is still alive and doing very well. She is her daddy's girl and her whole world revolves around him!

Roger Bob is Missy's boy and age 10. He never tamed up and is still basically wild. I have never been able to hold him except for the time he was hospitalized for crystals in his bladder and needed surgery. When he was still anesthetized, I held him. But, he lives here and sleep with me and sometimes lets me pet him.

Lilly Rosie is my little sweetheart and is 10. Missy's girl. She is the sweetest cat that ever was! She is severely overwight and has chronic pancreatitis and asthma. She is currently on a very restricted diet. She sleep swith me and cuddles with me and is an allaround sweetie.

Benjamin Eddy showed up at my door one day at 5 weeks old. Now, he is 6. He is another cow cat, black and white. His crying kept me up all night until I went out and rescued him. He is so freaking cute!!!!!! He sleeps with me too. He is also very overweight and has crystals in his bladder. His 'special bladder food' is very caloric so we are working on that.

Then comes Silvia Christina. She is my little tiny delicate and is 3 years old. She was a stray kitten living under my friends house and she couldn't keep her because she was going through chemo. Siliva is so tiny and so delicate and talks up a storm to whoever will listen. She rarely SHUTS UP, LOL!!

The last two are my 3 year old boys, Davey George and Johnny Gizmo. They were rescued from Ohio during the Hurricane Ivan flooding there. I was out there with Noah's Wish rescuing the animal victim of the hurricane and discovered that one of the local shelters had saved them from a flooded barn (They were in the process of drowning and were saved just in time). But then this shelter decided they were too small and too many fleas and were going to euthanise them, so I snatched them right off the table within second of the 'needle'. They are so much fun and such goofballs. To think that they came within seconds of dying would have been a tremendous tragedy. They bring such joy to everyone who meet them. Johnny is just too darn cute and snuggly and Davey is a goober face! He loves strangers and climbs all over anyone who comes over. My sister in law who just died, loved him so much. We actually took him into the rehab hospital so she could see him and she was so happy. But everyone who meets Davey gets tons of attention and if you DARE ignore him, he will scream in your face and grab you by the arm and force you to pet him. He is irresistable!

So that is my lot. Plsu, I feed the wild deer outisde and the birds. I must have 25 bird feeders around here. Oh, and the chipmunks too get fed. And the squirrels. I can't seem to leave anyone out. I am such a sap! But like a lot of you, would love to have a farm of all rescues!!!

I have 2 dogs... Bear the german shepard in the background, and Hades the drooling idiot sleeping on the steps.

he is a fila brasilerio (brazilian hunting dog) and I love them both :wub:

hades.jpg

Oh my god Hades is the cutest!!! I want to give him kisses :kiss2:

I have fostered a lot of animals in the past and all the kittens and pups that I foster get spayed and neutered before they get adopted. I had a really bad rash of sick kittens early this spring and several of my own kitties got sick and it lingered on for months so I wrapped up shop for the time being. I also foster kids too and have a little boy living in the "kitten" room which serves many puposes as it used to be my craft room where my friends would come over and I would teach craft things. Now it is a bedroom for a 7 year old! He loves the animals way too much and I can't trust him to have kittens in there too. Many of my foster kids have helped in nursing kittens to health and socializing feral kittens for adoption and it is "therapy" and also serves as "community service" for the ones that are on probation, I have a very "unique" household and a very mixed family.

1. Chester, my 5 yr old male rat terrier

2. Lady, the neighbor's dog who lives with us. She is a dalmation outside dog.

3. Daisy, the new Chihuahua puppy

4. Jinx, my fat special needs cat

5. Turtis and Turtellini, my two red eared slider turtles

I would have a whole farm if I could afford it!

We live in a pet restricted senior park so all we have right now are Candy our 8-10 year old Schipperke rescue who thinks she is people and runs the house or tries to except Riley our 5 year old rescued black cat has other opinions who runs the house. Our job is to feed pet and love and worship. Before we moved to CA we worked with greyhound rescue and had 4 greyhounds and 4 Bengal cats. Plus we fostered greyhounds which is how we ended up with 4...hard to part with. As soon as the market bounces back I'm selling this place we are buying a home without a HOA. Another long story. Thank god for pets...they keep us sane.

:-h

1. Buttercup--fat tea cup chihuahua

2. Chewey---deer head chihuahua

3. Frosty--pure whote tea cup chihuahua

4. Mocha--10 yr old chocolate lab

5. Jake--english bulldog

6. Bam-Bam--rat terrier

7. mickie james--my daughters maltipoo

8. buddie--my daughters cat

9. sasha--my siamese mix cat

10. leo--quaker parrot

11. two teddy bear hamsters!!

I think that names them all!!lol we do have a zoo!!

I will go from oldest to youngest.

1) Gray Matter he is a old gray cat who we adopted when my daughter went into the Marines. He kind of attatched himself to Larry.

2) Nickie - we adopted her from Waif 10 years ago. She is going on 11 now. She is my youngest daughters cat, but because she is heading for college quess we get her too. Don't think she would be comfortable anywhere else. She rules the house, and when any of the younger kids get out of hand she lets them know it with a swat of the paw and a lound meow.

3) Slippers - She is a gorgeous Manx, we rescued her from the shelter. She is the Mommy to all the younger cats, she is now 8 years old.

4) Mr. Ashcroft - he is our stately man. He is a persian and just knows that he is the most gorgeous cat in the world (well is world).

5) Nostradamus - what can I say about him, he is all mine, sleeps with me, looks for me after work, waiting right by the door. He is my big kisser and my biggest cat of all 20 pounds. We rescues him from a real mean man who put him under his tires and was going to run him over. My daughter stood right behind his cat while her friend got him out from under the tire. He has such a wonderful life now.

6) Nova - She was a birthday present from the family two years ago. She is a seal point siamese and every part of her rings out regal.

7) Jessie and Sybal they are our love birds.

That rounds out our little fur people and our feathered friends. I am unable to have dogs due to allergies, but if I could I would probably throw in a couple to keep my cats on their toes.

I will go from oldest to youngest.

1) Gray Matter he is a old gray cat who we adopted when my daughter went into the Marines. He kind of attatched himself to Larry.

2) Nickie - we adopted her from Waif 10 years ago. She is going on 11 now. She is my youngest daughters cat, but because she is heading for college quess we get her too. Don't think she would be comfortable anywhere else. She rules the house, and when any of the younger kids get out of hand she lets them know it with a swat of the paw and a lound meow.

3) Slippers - She is a gorgeous Manx, we rescued her from the shelter. She is the Mommy to all the younger cats, she is now 8 years old.

4) Mr. Ashcroft - he is our stately man. He is a persian and just knows that he is the most gorgeous cat in the world (well is world).

5) Nostradamus - what can I say about him, he is all mine, sleeps with me, looks for me after work, waiting right by the door. He is my big kisser and my biggest cat of all 20 pounds. We rescues him from a real mean man who put him under his tires and was going to run him over. My daughter stood right behind his cat while her friend got him out from under the tire. He has such a wonderful life now.

6) Nova - She was a birthday present from the family two years ago. She is a seal point siamese and every part of her rings out regal.

7) Jessie and Sybal they are our love birds.

That rounds out our little fur people and our feathered friends. I am unable to have dogs due to allergies, but if I could I would probably throw in a couple to keep my cats on their toes.

Oh my God, run him over? What a filthy peice of scum #%*^%#@& ($^(*$)@~_)#

Thank God your daughter was there, what an angel!!!

071.jpg

151.jpg

Jackson was a pitbull rescue, he taught everyone not to judge a book by its cover and was a great breed ambassador.

We had to put him down about 7 months ago because of kidney disease/failure.

Brutus is my little Maltese that thinks he's a pitbull. He is great with my son and he sleeps in the doorway of my son's room. True Watchdog

I have fostered a lot of animals in the past and all the kittens and pups that I foster get spayed and neutered before they get adopted. I had a really bad rash of sick kittens early this spring and several of my own kitties got sick and it lingered on for months so I wrapped up shop for the time being. I also foster kids too and have a little boy living in the "kitten" room which serves many puposes as it used to be my craft room where my friends would come over and I would teach craft things. Now it is a bedroom for a 7 year old! He loves the animals way too much and I can't trust him to have kittens in there too. Many of my foster kids have helped in nursing kittens to health and socializing feral kittens for adoption and it is "therapy" and also serves as "community service" for the ones that are on probation, I have a very "unique" household and a very mixed family.

You utterly totally rock! You are the rarest of human beings!

Wow, some of you have alot of pets. I don't know how you keep up with them. We have a 14 lb. puggle (pug/beagle) that is a solid muscle, but she is as timid as can be. She looks like she could destroy a dog twice her size, but she would just lick them to death. She will play ball until your arm is sore from throwing it. We also have a 9 lb. miniture dachsund that thinks he is a 100 lb. Rottweiler. I really need to get that dog on one of these obedience shows. I guarantee that they would give up on him. He is the only 9 lb dog I have ever seen that can take 2 5 lb. dumps a day. We take them to the lake just about every weekend and they are fixtures on our boat. I even had to build a little ramp so thy could go up and down into the water since they both love to swim.