SEPTEMBER SURGERIES AND FILLS

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CaraMBA09
Our sugery is scheduled for 9-12. I didn't see any else for that day....

Tara, when do you fly out?

Mommy - I will see you there with....I will be the fat one with the HUGE smile, flirting with all the good-looking men

Second fill :lb17: for me on the 13th - going it alone this time - kind of bummed not to have my best buddy, my sister with me :lb18: .

She was with me for the surgery and for my first fill - so I'm really gonna miss her. :cray:

Please wish me a MAAAAVOLOUS fill!

:yahoo:

Hi SimpleeRed, I am going with hubbing and coming from wa state. I am an ICU RN (so is my husband) and am kind of nervous about the whole TJ thing. I am glad he will be with me.....

Anyone getting banded on the 19th? My husband and I are and I wanted to see if we could know who is going to be there to get this done. We hope to see you there?

I'm going for my first fill tomorrow, Sept 5th, I'm a little nervous :o , but I'm certainly ready for some restriction. I am also looking for anyone who was banded on July 25th, I was so foolish not to get the email addresses, or user names of those who where banded the same time as me.

I'm going on Sept 22 for my first fill. I'm at a weight loss stand still so I'm very anxious to have this done! Does anyone have any advice for me as to why I should stay in TJ or SD after the fill? I was going to drive home after it is done around 1:00. I kinda want to be home that night. Any suggestions or opinions on that?

Guest CaraMBA09
I'm going on Sept 22 for my first fill. I'm at a weight loss stand still so I'm very anxious to have this done! Does anyone have any advice for me as to why I should stay in TJ or SD after the fill? I was going to drive home after it is done around 1:00. I kinda want to be home that night. Any suggestions or opinions on that?

how long have you waited for your first fill?

I plan on going to OCC for my first fill 6-7 weeks post-op and will stay at the Lucerna. I was told they give OCC members a discounted rate.

Just to repost...I am getting my 2nd fill on the 26th and staying overnite until the 27th. I will arrive at the hotel after my fill probably around 4 or so and then have to leave in the Am for a 2pm flight home. Maybe I'll see OICU812? Hope to meet anyone here on the forum.

I'll be there. I get my first fill on the 25th and my daughter and I are staying till the 27th. I'll be the fat guy of course, but the one whose clothes are starting to be quite baggy on him.

How far away do you live? The fill itself is nothing, but it is good to be within easy travel distance of the clinic the day afterwards in case you are too tight and have to go back for an unfill. We have driven over from Phoenix, gotten fills, then driven back home in one day. It isn't that likely that you will need an unfill after the first fill, so I don't see a problem.

Hi All! :-h

I would see slim women and say to myself "I wish", now I look and them and say "I can't wait". Dreams do come true!!! My daughter and I will be banded on the 12th. :D

Tara(s) and Margaret, we'll see you in TJ!

Whoo Hoo!!! Getting so excited but must be a little nervous (noticed Im Bitting my nails) See Ya there =D>

Guest CaraMBA09
I am getting VERY nervous. I'll be banned on 9/15.

Mommy...are you really getting nervous? I am excited beyond belief! What is your real name so I know to look for you? We are getting banded the same day! yea! I cannot wait, I cannot wait!

C

I cant sleep, I am so nervous. I am trying to concentrate on other things but that is making it worse. Major anxiety here. I need sleep. Wonder if this will make me lose weight?

Getting exicted!!! Don't bite your nails cottonwoodaz.

Good to see you are going Twiddledee & daughter.

With the 2 Taras that makes 5. Anyone else for the 12th?

Pool party on the 11th if anyone is interested.

It's my birthday, :party:

First fill on the 26th. Flying on 'points' so its only costing the ground transportation, Lucerna and OCC costs. (with food that will be around $300) I'm pretty pumped to start feeling some restriction, the weight loss has slowed since I started on solids on the 5th.