What is your "must" watch tv show?

emtstacey76

• 3 weeks later...
I have never watched lost and a lot of people say its good. We do watch a lot of TLC and stuff, my brother is always watching it

Great topic I had to start it back up! I work so much it's hard to stick to a sitcom or show that I must watch each week, but thanks to DVR I am able to! :) My niece lives with me part time, so unfortunately when she is here I am forced to watch Franklin, Yo Gabba Gabba and the Backyardigans but when I can here is what I watch:

Greys Anatomy is a must for me!!!

Reality show junkie!! - American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, The Biggest Loser, etc...

Other "reality shows" such as the First 48, Paranormal State, Dog the Bounty Hunter and lots of other stuff on A&E

HUGE sports nut so always watching my teams

Then, I love to watch all the shows on HGTV - a recent homeowner so I like to get tips

And lastly, I love to watch the crazy ladies on Bridezillas! I love wedding shows which is funny b/c I don't want to have a wedding, but I love to help others plan them.

Have a great night!!

I absolutely love reality shows. Survivor, amazing race, big brother, and the mole. I have become addicted to shows like House and LOST. love love love DVR. I never could get interested in shows before that since my schedule is always different but now I just choose one afternoon and watch them all at the same time. I love fall programming!!!!!

Armywives! I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT !!!! Armywives is like food for me - could do it 24/7 :D

But I also love House and all the CSI, First 48, Snapped, Cold Case and so on and so on ....

My hubby put a lock on HDTV since I get the idea's and he has to do the work LOL

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT !!!! Armywives is like food for me - could do it 24/7 :D

But I also love House and all the CSI, First 48, Snapped, Cold Case and so on and so on ....

My hubby put a lock on HDTV since I get the idea's and he has to do the work LOL

OMG Ute, we are so much alike! I love all those shows you just named! My husband and I are First 48 freaks! But I cant watch it now that he is gone because I get scared in the house all by myself... :lb12:

House!!!!

Not at all, love naughty and Christian is a major hottie!!

ArmyWives! Me and my husband are addicted. LOL Also, love The Unit & October Road. I liked Greys Anatomy until last season, it sucked.

I have watched Young and the Restless since it began many many years ago. I DVR it now a days so I don't have to work swingshift.

My other favorites are 2 1/2 Men, NCIS, CSI, Criminal Minds and House. During the fall and early winter Seattle Seahawks Football, never miss a game.

• 2 weeks later...

I like to watch I love lucy!!! And jon and kate plus 8, those kids are so cute!!! And Bridezillas, cause everyone in my family knows ill be one one day haha... and 2 1/2 men love that show, and all the CSI's :)

Other than that its all the disney princesss movies and sponebob before my daughter goes to sleep ha

Im gonna have to redo my list... haha

1. I love lucy - if you have cable or satallite it comes on Nickaloden

2. Jon and kate plus 8 - TLC

3. Little people, Big world - TLC

4. And a must watch for me- TORI AND DEAN; HOME SWEET HOLLYWOOD, her son is so freakin adorable

5. I am starting to get into the home makeover shows, it really helps me plan for my house, im giving my whole house a make over

6. Bridezillas- WE

7. The Hills- MTV, Im young so thats still in for me haha

8. Paula Dean!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest CaraMBA09
Anyone watch Survivor last night? This should be a good season!

Lost

CSI

Survivor

The real housewives of New York, Orange County and now Atlanta...nothing like watching rich, bitchy, uneducated women! makes you realize money cant buy class...LOL

Sons of Anarchy

60 minutes

Biggest Loser - I met Jillian last spring and she is amazing!