May Exercise Challenge

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out and about today! Yay, it was suppose to be 75 today but it registered 100 in my van after we went walking for 1 hour at the beach. It was hot hot hot!!! Leisure walking for a about 2 hours total. In the outdoor mall and the beach. Thanks Paula that website... I'm glad that I did get a work out! My mom is here with me visiting for a week. She is due to return back home on Tuesday.

Love and blessings.

Hanna:)

now that the sun came out with a vengeance today and yesterday the lawn is dying! Gotta go water right now. Something is always up! Life, LOL!

May 17th - Session two for today, on a mission!

DH took me for a 1 1/2 hour bike ride this evening (haven't been on a bike in years).

We actually just got back from the ride, but I think we are going to take the dogs for a run..... I will post if we do.

May 17th - Third and final session of the day.

1 hour run/walk with DH and dogs.... probably over did it today, will probably pay for it with my port site hurting again.

I felt kind of guilty for taking those couple of days off, so was trying to make up for it.

I think I am turning into an exercise junkie :lb12: (DH not helping the situation)

I hurt my knees and the arches of my feet by being on them for too long. :cray: Please change my goal to whatever color I have already reached.

May 17 - Vigorous cleaning at LEAST 1.5 hrs. I was sweatin like crazy!!

also on May 17 - walking 30 minutes

YAY! It stopped raining long enough for me to work in my 30 minute walk, only it turned out to be 50 minutes because I got lost again. Mom's neighborhood seems to go in circles for me.. or the blocks rotate or move.

50 minutes for me! Handstands and ovations! You may applaud!

Thank you, thank you!

125785xkp5sqhu7n.gif KEEP IT GOING even if it is for 10 minutes and an easy walk/stroll :D

Ok Everyone is updated, things have been crazy for me I missed 5 days of working out with being gone to TJ and a few days with no energy!!

Here are my most reecent workouts:

May 12th- 45 min swimming

May 15th- 45min run/walk with dogs

May 20th- 2hrs cleaning the house (I worked up sweat too Carrie)

May 21st- 2 miles on treadmill

May 22nd - 60 minutes elliptical (5.5 miles/800 calories burned)...

Think I am going to concentrate on cardio, instead of weight training for a while. It seems that I lose more weight like this and we all know that I am going to need all the help I can trying to get to 155 by July 4th. At least I finally dropped a pound today after being stuck for a month. :lb21:

You guys are making it very hard to keep up....can you guys slow it down a little and give a person a chance to catch up?....hehe :dash3:

Wed May 23 - 30 minutes walking and 2 minutes RUNNING -- those were like the L O N G E S T minutes ever!!!! I was getting worried about dropping and not getting back up like this video :D :tease: LOL

animated-graphics52.gif

Thu May 24 - 30 minute strength circuit training and 30 minutes swimming

ps. thats not me on the video, in case your were wondering :wacko:

Wed May 23 - 30 minutes walking and 2 minutes RUNNING -- those were like the L O N G E S T minutes ever!!!! I was getting worried about dropping and not getting back up like this video :D :tease: LOL

animated-graphics52.gif

Thu May 24 - 30 minute strength circuit training and 30 minutes swimming

ps. thats not me on the video, in case your were wondering :wacko:

crazycoolbutterfly,

you cracked me up! i was taking a closer look to see if that was you! lol, you are too funny. I used to have a treadmill machine back in 2002 then we gave it to my sister-in-law, felt like that sometimes on the treadmill or maybe it really did happen a few times!

May 23 - walked 45 min

May 24 - danced 1 hour

May 25 - walked 35 min