JUNE SURGERIES AND FILLS

OMG,, This year is flying,, It's almost June, Lori and Carolyn are busy scheduling surgery dates.. So if your surgery date is in June,, Lets hear from you. Get in touch with those who are having surgery on the same date as you.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG,, This year is flying,, It's almost June, Lori and Carolyn are busy scheduling surgery dates.. So if your surgery date is in June,, Lets hear from you. Get in touch with those who are having surgery on the same date as you.

I'm June 6 and I can't wait ><'

I'm on June 2!!!!! 24 more days!!!!!

HELLO! MY FRIEND LISA AND I ARE CHECKING IN ON JUNE 2 AND PROCEDURE ON JUNE 3RD. WE ARE GOING TO WAIT TO LEAVE UNTIL FRIDAY. I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET SOME OF Y'ALL FACE TO FACE. I GUESS THE Y'ALL GAVE IT A WAY THAT I AM A TRUE SOUTHENER. WE FLY IN MONDAY MORNING AROUND 12 OCLOCK. MOMONAMISSION

June 5th is mine!

HELLO! MY FRIEND LISA AND I ARE CHECKING IN ON JUNE 2 AND PROCEDURE ON JUNE 3RD. WE ARE GOING TO WAIT TO LEAVE UNTIL FRIDAY. I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET SOME OF Y'ALL FACE TO FACE. I GUESS THE Y'ALL GAVE IT A WAY THAT I AM A TRUE SOUTHENER. WE FLY IN MONDAY MORNING AROUND 12 OCLOCK. MOMONAMISSION

Great!! I can't wait to meet you guys. We are going to go ahead and stay an extra day so I will checking out on Thursday (June 5th). Where are you from? I'm from Oklahoma.

Great!! I can't wait to meet you guys. We are going to go ahead and stay an extra day so I will checking out on Thursday (June 5th). Where are you from? I'm from Oklahoma.

LISA AND I ARE FROM CHARLESTON SOUTH CAROLINA. WE WILL FLY IN ON MONDAY AND FLY OUT ON FRIDAY. MAYBE WE CAN GO SHOPPING. I KNOW I HAVE TO GET READY TO START THE PRE-OP DIET. I'M NOT TO EXCITED ABOUT IT. THE IDEA JUST MAKES ME WANT A DOUGHNUT.

First fill June 20! Can't wait. Now I realize the scary part is doing "my part" post surgery and not the surgery itself. I lost a lot of good enery worrying for nothing pre-op. Good luck on your upcoming surgeries.

Ok, I have the furthest surgery date out so far, June 19th.

I am excited! We will be staying a couple extra days so I hope I will be feeling up to seeing some of the city. I love playing with photography so I hope to get some good scenic shots in before I come home. I want to come home with some AWESOME photos. So, those of you there before me, if you see any great scenic spots, let me know. The walking around to get the photos should be good for me after the procedure.

Elaine

Hello from Sufina in Porland, OR

I had been scheduled to have surgery on May 7 but due to a family emergency, I had to postpone my surgery for June 5. I had been active on this forum and was feeling really positive but after my big stressor, I fell back onto all my old food addictions in a very big way. I feel so bad and had stopped communicating on the support group this has become. I really see this as a big part of making this adventure go successfully. Isolating and reverting back into old bad habits does not work for me. I really need you guys and wanted to let you know I am back and pray I can gear up for my pre-op diet preparation. Any feedback is welcome guys! Thanks, sufina

June 5th is mine!

Hi Cortaylu! I'm Sufina from Portland, OR and my date is June 5 also. We should touch base since we will be there at the same time!

I was just approved by insurance to have the surgery June 12th. I live in Houston, TX, and will be having the surgery here. I've been waiting since March to have this done and I'm so excited!

Jann are you going alone. Im going on the 9th to be bandded on the 10th. hope to see you there.

Denise

Sorry about the delay in responding. I thought these would go to my email but guess not, hehe. Yup, am going on my own. I will see you there! YAY!

YAY someone else will be there with me.

I have already started the pre-op diet. I am down about 5 pounds in the first week.

I will be at the OCC June 19th - 22nd & I will be having my band surgery on June 20th. (the day before my birthday) :rolleyes: