Hey hey!

I'm another newbie, heading down to be banded in November (the 5th) at OCC and going out of my mind counting down (literally, I've got countdown calendars everywhere .. :P) the days til I'm on that plane! I'm 28 and from Canada.

Honestly, not only am I excited for that, but I'm spending a couple of days in San Diego prior to go see the zoo and Sea World which I've been dying to do since I was a kid. I was planning on keeping it on the downlow and just surprise everyone with my weight loss, but I have a big mouth.. hehe ;)

But I just wanted to drop a hello since I'm the shy type, even on the internet, and I'm working on overcoming that too.

So hi everyone! :girl_hide:

Hey hey!

I'm another newbie, heading down to be banded in November (the 5th) at OCC and going out of my mind counting down (literally, I've got countdown calendars everywhere .. :P) the days til I'm on that plane! I'm 28 and from Canada.

Honestly, not only am I excited for that, but I'm spending a couple of days in San Diego prior to go see the zoo and Sea World which I've been dying to do since I was a kid. I was planning on keeping it on the downlow and just surprise everyone with my weight loss, but I have a big mouth.. hehe ;)

But I just wanted to drop a hello since I'm the shy type, even on the internet, and I'm working on overcoming that too.

So hi everyone! :girl_hide:

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your progress so far. November will be here before you know it.

Hello and welcome!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Nice to have you join us!

Welcome! We are so glad to have you!

Welcome to the forum. Everyone here is so nice and helpful. Don't be shy...you'll soon find out we tend to ask and try to answer anything and everything! :lol:

Hello! I'm in Calgary. You will love the OCC. Welcome to the beginning of a very important journey. Looking forward to hearing all about your journey.

Cheryl

Greetings from Halifax, Nova Scotia.

I too spent 2 days in Sand Diego. The trolley tour was great and we got to stop at difference drop off points and do some sight seeing and shopping. I was on this site for about 1 month and by the time I went it felt like I had already been there. Lots of info here, its great.

The staff at the clinic are fantastic and Dr. Ortiz is sooooo good looking. I felt great after surgery and the next day we hit Revolution Ave for some serious shopping.

keep reading and we are here for all your questions.

Hi and welcome!! I have found everyone here so helpful and encouraging, you can ask anything!!

I'm getting banded next week and am counting down too, lol!!! I'm nervous but very excited!!

Hi and welcome!! I have found everyone here so helpful and encouraging, you can ask anything!!

I'm getting banded next week and am counting down too, lol!!! I'm nervous but very excited!!

Hi! The SD zoo is SO amazing. Seaworld kind of dissapointed me though. Are you going to the Wild Life Park as well? It's run by the SD zoo too, but it's about a 30 min drive from the city. It's really great too, huge, more like a wild animal park in Africa than a zoo.

Anyway, have fun both there and at the OCC. You are in excellent hands!

Karen

Hi! The SD zoo is SO amazing. Seaworld kind of dissapointed me though. Are you going to the Wild Life Park as well? It's run by the SD zoo too, but it's about a 30 min drive from the city. It's really great too, huge, more like a wild animal park in Africa than a zoo.

Anyway, have fun both there and at the OCC. You are in excellent hands!

Karen

I really want to check out the Wild Life park too. I was looking at the website for the park and it looks so awesome. It's tempting to scrap Sea World (since I've heard from quite a few people that it's not worth the ridiculous admission prices) and just go check out that instead. Or Lego Land (my inner child/geek is dying to see that too!)